morphius1

Full thickness Eclipses

Updated
Do they only make them in black? I was browsing t'interwebz and read about a white one somewhere.. or would that be a custom eclipse???...
MORE »
kirk19

esp Eclipse CTM I FT

Updated
Hi I want to ask some questions about this guitar. Does it come in vintage white? Is the thickness of the body the same as a les paul from gibson? Does it sound better or different then a lp? Thanks...
MORE »
Pickguard for M-II?

Pickguard for M-II?

Updated
After seeing KirkRhoads' M-II Deluxe with the pearloid guard, I've decided I HAVE to get a pickguard for my M-II Maple. I've searched here and on google, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of a site that sells...
MORE »
brad8873

Tell me about the NV

Updated
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a NV-STD in black but I can't try before I buy. How does it play? How's the neck? How's the tone? Also, if you have detailed pics of the black one that would be :cool:....
MORE »
morphius1

Viper Urban Camo or Eclipse II Snow White?

Updated
I'm thinking of buying either of those guitars soon and im struggling to decide which one i shall buy :S I can get the Eclipse for £1099 and the Viper for £999 but with only £100 difference It's hard to...
MORE »
spldb120

Help me with info please...

Updated
Yes this is my first post but I have been reading this board for months. Let me thank everyone for the knowledge and even some laughs... But today I am seeking knowledge. I recently bought a translucent green ESP Vintage...
MORE »
Juan David

New colors for M series

Updated
Dont you all think there should be more color choises for the MI and MII?? I really like that guitar but why is black the only choise. Black its and awsome color, but i would like to see other finishes. Some LTD M models have...
MORE »
Eclipse Ft

Eclipse Ft

Updated
Ok, I don't want to get anybody in trouble here. I want a full thickness eclipse, but I have no foreign contacts. Is there anybody here that can PM me a store where I can get one, or just point me in the right direction...
MORE »
Zakk Amott

Did someone already try a SV 1NT ?

Updated
Hi, I want to buy one of those SV NT or SV 1NT but I have some questions cause I can't try one . How feels the neck compared to this guitars : - LTD EC 1000 - ESP Eclipse 2 - ESP ninja V How much did she weight (in kg)...
MORE »
jay h

Question Re: Neck Dimensions

Updated
Can anyone tell me if the '90s-era bolt-on Eclipses and Horizons have the same "Thin U" profile and 42mm nut width as the current, set-neck versions? I have relatively small hands, so neck dimensions are especially important...
MORE »
hard time

hard time

Updated
Hey guys...I'm having a real hard time selling one of my eclipses. I think its because I have only 2 feedbacks on ebay, I never use the site. I have also tried posting it here on the spam thread and got no responses. What...
MORE »
Horizon VS M2

Horizon VS M2

Updated
Just curious. Wich one do you prefer and why? need to help friends to choose but i really love horizons too much to give any good advice :|...
MORE »
Mullet

Decisions....

Updated
Hi All, Narrowed my choice of guitars down to 2: ESP M-II (bolt-on) Jackson DKMG-Dinky I would imagine most would opt for the M-II...but, just so you guys know, the DKMG Dinky is nigh on half the price of the...
MORE »
TheDarkOne

Online sites to purchase ESP?

Updated
Does anyone know any online sites to purchase an ESP guitar standard series for a GOOD price? I went around where I live (Indiana USA) but couldn't find any dealers with ESP or even guitar center?...
MORE »
Byor

Eclipse FT Questions

Updated
So I'm thinking about getting an Esp Eclipse FT or an Esp Eclipse CTM I but I have a few questions about the weight and the neck, of the FT model. First of all is the nut 42mm?? Because some say that the Will Adler...
MORE »