NV

NV

Updated
I've been looking for an NV for a while but can't seem to find one for sale. If anyone has a lead on one I'd appreciate it. Thanks!...
MORE »
Jason B.

Mirage deluxe

Updated
I’m trying to figure out the location and date of my guitar. Mirage deluxe serial #91902. Any advise on where to look for info??...
MORE »
Jeff W.

What model of ESP is slash playing in this photo?

Updated
Slash esp What model of ESP is slash playing in this photo?
It is some kind of pre Jackson lawsuit super strat with a FRT bridge.   The headstock has an ESP logo . What is the small text next to the logo?  ...
MORE »
ESP eternal descent.

ESP eternal descent.

Updated
Does anyone have one of these guitars or know much about them? I'm looking at picking up the F one. Info I could find is they made in Japan. That was about it...
MORE »
Elan G.

I have an... Unknown TL-6n?

Updated
I bought this guitar used from long and mcquade but i never looked into it. At first glance its a regular TL-6n, however there is no panels on the side and the dials are on the front same as a regular electric guitar. the...
MORE »
MX250/II vintage white

MX250/II vintage white

Updated
I know this is going to be hard but….   if anyone wants to sell a Vintage White MX250 or know from one, please let me know!   thank!...
MORE »
Petr K.

ESP Custom MM 270

Updated
Hello! I decided to sell my guitar. Can you please tell me how much it can cost?
MORE »
Information about vintage ESP Horizon CTM

Information about vintage ESP Horizon CTM

Updated
I am looking for information about my ESP Horizon. I purchased a wonderful ESP Horizon guitar. According to the previous owner - this model is a CTM series.
But more precisely I can't define the model. Because the neck...
MORE »
Jon  N.

Need ID Help

Updated
I have few ESP vintage models but this one has been hard to identify. neck joint is a similar concept as Nuno’s N4. 

MORE »
Rick  D.

M1 custom graffiti paint job early 90’s

Updated
Looking for an M1 custom white with graffiti paint job Says ESP NYC with Floyd rose and EMG 81...
MORE »
ESP 901 1991

ESP 901 1991

Updated
Greetings from Greece. I got this beautiful guitar recently. When i got her, she was stripped down from original colour and i had her repainted. I'm trying to find out some info on the guitar because all i could find was a...
MORE »
Help Dating my Horizon...

Help Dating my Horizon...

Updated
:confused:I've tried dating my Horizon for several years now with out much success. I'm fairly certain it's late 80's or very early 90's ( probably not ), right after the law suit with Jackson. This guitar apparently...
MORE »
Help me identify please!

Help me identify please!

Updated
Not new to ESP but this one has thrown me. Plays stellar and looks stellar deff looks like the 400 series but a Kahler was installed the guy was very well off owning many ESP guitars and said he bought it in 92. Please help...
MORE »
ESP 400 Series

ESP 400 Series

Updated
Hi guys, I bought this 400 Series, the owner claims to be from 1983 but i only found guitars like this in 1984 catalogs, can somebody tell more about this guitar, where it was made and a year perhaps and how much it cost now?...
MORE »
Michael T.

MX-250s for sale

Updated
Hi everyone, I have two MX-250s for sale, one black and one white.  If anyone is interested.  Send me a message....
MORE »