mayes213

New Bass on the way

Updated
Bought this from Drum City Guitarland yesterday. Should be here this week, can't wait. 3259...
MORE »
ESP MII Deluxe and Trem Question

ESP MII Deluxe and Trem Question

Updated
I bought an early 90s MII Deluxe off Pushead a couple months back and it's a beast of a guitar. Totally changed my thoughts about not liking bolt ons and sounds way more aggressive and heavier than my neck thru MI. Amazing...
MORE »
Mirage, M I or M II?

Mirage, M I or M II?

Updated
I'm looking for an ESP (or LTD) with one HB only or one HB an one SC on it. It has to have a Floyd Rose and reversed headstock. But I don't know what they are called. And that makes it kinda difficult to search for one....
MORE »
Richlite in the ESPs fingerboards?

Richlite in the ESPs fingerboards?

Updated
Hello mates. My question is easy: Due to the Richlite fingerboards on the newest Gibsons, I have a doubt: ¿Is ESP going to put that thing on their fingerboards? I'm asking this because a friend of mine tested a few ESPs...
MORE »
jonsick

ESP EX - Anyone own one?

Updated
I'm considering an ESP EX Standard. I was just wondering, does anyone own one? Thoughts? How does it compare to a Gibson Explorer? I already have an ESP NV-Standard which I love, but looking for something for downtuning...
MORE »
Impulse 101

How to tell which models are Full Thickness Eclipses?

Updated
The title says it all. I'm starting to become interested in one of these. I don't give a crap about three knob vs. four knob or stuff like that. I need a Les Paul sounding guitar and I'll never buy another Gibson. I would...
MORE »
AWKguitarist

ESP Viper 7

Updated
The worst thing about this guitar is the bland satin black. Other than that I love it. I do plan to have it painted, however. Gloss something or pearl white....
MORE »
flyingblade

Problems with my newly purchased Horizon

Updated
Hey guys I've just got a Horizon Nt-II for around a a month. When the guitar first get here, I noticed that the guitar is not held firmly stationary in the case but instead there is a little tiny space that the Horizon can...
MORE »
GRAVESEED

Does this sound right to you?..

Updated
I wanted to order a Standard Series ESP Eclipse II USA FT in Black Aqua Sunburst w/ Duncans. Price quote came back at $2300 CDN. I thought this was too much. So I asked to get rid of the flame top and Black Aqua Sunburst...
MORE »
gabsonuro

Is an m-ii usually like this?

Updated
I just picked up a brand new '11 m-ii and i opened up the electronic cavity and it was loaded with foam. I was like wtf is this? The battery is also wrapped up in foam and has like a wire holding the foam around it. Are the...
MORE »
jay_p

Post Your Horizons Here

Updated
i don't know if this post already exists, but i love horizon and i'd like to see much pics as possible. sorry for the english :lol...
MORE »
Ozwepaie

EC 1 full thickness

Updated
I've been posting for a while in the classified. But no luck, so I thought I try here? I'm looking a for a : Eclipse 1 full thickness. Pure white w/ gold hardware. I live in PA. If anybody has one for sale? please drop...
MORE »
gabsonuro

M-ii choices

Updated
So im pretty much set on an m-ii and i am getting one tommorow but, i have some questions. The m-ii comes in the maple neck with the SDs, and the rosewood only comes with the emg 81s. Let me say this, i prefer the maple...
MORE »
ESP Urban Camo Finish

ESP Urban Camo Finish

Updated
Hey all, I got some Scratch Pads to protect the back of my guitars and it say's they're fine for polyurethane finishes, but not nitrocellulose or french polish. Is the finish on the ESP M-II Urban Camo a poly finish, I would...
MORE »
visualrocker69

Forest GT Pickup Spacing (F or standard?)

Updated
Hi, which size pickup will fit into the bridge position of a Forest GT - F or standard? Thanks...
MORE »