Esp limited gold vintage plus?

Esp limited gold vintage plus?

Updated
Anyone know anything about the esp vintage plus gold limited 20 ...
MORE »
Doug D.

Any one got one of these?

Updated
MORE »
masthefool m.

Esp M1 question

Updated
Did Esp ever make a M1 with Hum/single configuration? Did they have the same headstock as the lynch tyger? Where the bodies very rounded off?...
MORE »
Thomas N.

ESP 400 Series Telecaster.

Updated
Hi guys,   was hoping someone could help me price this guitar. I haven’t the foggiest. 

thanks in advance!...
MORE »
What Model?

What Model?

Updated
Could you identify this model?...
MORE »
The F.

KH2 Relic searching help me not get scammed

Updated
Hi guys. I am new here. I have found many ESP KH guitars over the years.  I even had a few custom-made. I really want to get a 2001 KH2 Relic.  I have read everything I can about them on the Internet but I’ve never seen one...
MORE »
claxor

Mirage Custom Reversed Jackson?

Updated
In my online research, I'm noticing that the mid to late 80's Jackson lawsuit Mirage Customs were mainly "normal" Jackson-styled headstocks, which pointed downward. I'm noticing that there are some Mirage Customs that...
MORE »
michESP

Is this ESP EXP real or fake?

Updated
Hi friends, I am new in the forum but I have been using ESP and LTD guitars for many years. I recently bought this second hand ESP EXP and I would like to know if someone can tell me if it is an original or a...
MORE »
Brent G.

2008 Eclipse Aged Honeyburst

Updated
Hello everyone, Long time lurker but this is my first post, and I did a search but couldn’t really find any information. I just purchased an 08 Aged Honey burst Eclipse. I remember when they came out back in 08, but I was...
MORE »
ESP M-1 - Help required

ESP M-1 - Help required

Updated
Hello folks -  I was hoping for a little bit of help. About 25 years ago, I picked up a second hand ESP M-1 in a little local music shop. I'm not entirely certain the guys there were too aware of ESP and maybe just considered...
MORE »
Can anyone identify heel writing

Can anyone identify heel writing

Updated
if anyone knows anything about identifier in pic, pre-1980 neck, would be grateful. Thanks ...
MORE »
MetalMadness

Older ESP Gig Bags (Japanese Market)

Updated
I've got an ESP USA M-II. I really like the hard shell USA cases they come with, however they are pretty heavy and I don't want to ding mine up. I am looking at getting a softer "gig bag" for my guitar to take to weekly...
MORE »
Jacob L.

Confusion regarding Hetfield ESP mx220 & mx-II

Updated
Was looking buy a James Hetfield explorer, with the banana headstock and the more rounded upper wing, similar to what's seen in the attached pictures, and I was wondering what the difference is between the mx220 and the...
MORE »
Leon F.

Search for an black ESP MX or EX

Updated
Hey Guys, I‘m looking for an ESP Explorer, but I don‘t find anything in my budget (1000-2000 bucks), so I‘m looking forward to any guy who maybe have an Explorer or know somebody who want to sell his Explorer. Thanks guys ...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP MX 220 (fuck em up?)

Updated
Hi!   There was an auction in japan, it was ESP MX explorer. It was strange a bit, because on the headstock wasn't there the "Custom" writing, just the ESP logo. I've searched in google, then I found a post here, and it...
MORE »