My ESP M-II (Maple).

My ESP M-II (Maple).

Updated
I recently bought a Standard Series M-II (Maple) and changed all the parts to solid black. Didn't fancy the black chrome finish it had on its parts. This M-II has the Extra Thin Flat neck contour which is very awesome, plays...
MORE »
My M-II lux and Eddy

My M-II lux and Eddy

Updated
Hi just joined. Here's my M Deuce Deluxe and a signature Edwards I just bought off bay today. ...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »
jake s.

legit exp?

Updated
Saw this on ebay, legit?...
MORE »
ESP Åkesson EX Signature

ESP Åkesson EX Signature

Updated
Afternoon all,   I'm trying to track down a picture of the old Fredrik Åkesson signature model from around 2007. It was an explorer shape, possibly with a Floyd rose and cross inlays.   There used to be an image of it at...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
Kyle A.

Need Help Fast! Is this a fake?

Updated
Someone local selling what they say is a standard series eclipse and only wants $300. Looks like a fake to me but wanted to see what you thought as I'm not an expert. Here's some pics. ...
MORE »
ID Please?

ID Please?

Updated
MORE »
ESP Phoenix II with different logo price

ESP Phoenix II with different logo price

Updated
Guitar store got an ESP Phoenix II for sale. They originally wanted 2 300 $, but took it down to 1 300 $. Is this a good price? It's been sitting in the store for 5 years minimum, and it's also got a different logo on the...
MORE »
Craig F.

Ltd TE-202 maple fretboard

Updated
Hello, I play in a police tribute band, and recently bought a LTD TE-202. I'm fine with it as is, but to look true to Andy Summers, I would trade my rosewood neck if anyone has the black tele with the maple fretboard. Or does...
MORE »
xykhron

Fake ESP M-II?

Updated
Hi! A guy is offering me an ESP M-II, but I have doubts about being a fake ESP, mainly because of the large dot inlay. I haven't found information about this guitar being produced with large dots. Any of you can throw some...
MORE »
Jimmy F

My 1st ESP/LTD! JH-600-EC

Updated
Jeff Hanneman is one of my bigger influences; and I've always been intrigued by his guitars. When I first started learning how to play, my teacher had a Kahler on his Jackson and I have wanted one ever since.....that was in...
MORE »
ESP/LTD EXP-200

ESP/LTD EXP-200

Updated
If anyone is looking for an EXP-200 there's a couple on eBay right now. Satin and...
MORE »
Darryl M.

ESP - The Mirage

Updated
What do you reckon on the legitimacy of this one, guys? Not the best pictures and the price is very low (just £300, with case), but I see signs there that make me believe it may be legit. However, I'm no expert, especially on...
MORE »
My minty Kerry King Standard

My minty Kerry King Standard

Updated
I thought I'd share some photos of one of my ESPs. A 95 Kerry King Standard that was signed by him in Japan in 96. It's a case queen, having not left the case except for the occasional noodle. No chips in the points and the...
MORE »