Eclipse School  - Eclipse I vs Eclipse II and What CTM and Full Thickness Means

Eclipse School - Eclipse I vs Eclipse II and What CTM and Full Thickness Means

Updated
Eclipse School Time!
There's been a bunch of questions and confusion about what "full thickness" or CTM means, and what's an Eclipse I vs an Eclipse II. Well, I'm snowed in tonight and bored, so I went through my 2008...
MORE »
ESP M-1 - Help required

ESP M-1 - Help required

Updated
Hello folks -  I was hoping for a little bit of help. About 25 years ago, I picked up a second hand ESP M-1 in a little local music shop. I'm not entirely certain the guys there were too aware of ESP and maybe just considered...
MORE »
Can anyone identify heel writing

Can anyone identify heel writing

Updated
if anyone knows anything about identifier in pic, pre-1980 neck, would be grateful. Thanks ...
MORE »
Darryl M.

ESP Eclipse - Fabulous or Fake?

Updated
Hi guys, I've recently had my attention drawn to a 2007 Eclipse that someone is trying to shift. I've managed to get some photos from the vendor and have compared them to my own 2007 model. Lots of things look spot-on about...
MORE »
MetalMadness

Older ESP Gig Bags (Japanese Market)

Updated
I've got an ESP USA M-II. I really like the hard shell USA cases they come with, however they are pretty heavy and I don't want to ding mine up. I am looking at getting a softer "gig bag" for my guitar to take to weekly...
MORE »
Jacob L.

Confusion regarding Hetfield ESP mx220 & mx-II

Updated
Was looking buy a James Hetfield explorer, with the banana headstock and the more rounded upper wing, similar to what's seen in the attached pictures, and I was wondering what the difference is between the mx220 and the...
MORE »
Leon F.

Search for an black ESP MX or EX

Updated
Hey Guys, I‘m looking for an ESP Explorer, but I don‘t find anything in my budget (1000-2000 bucks), so I‘m looking forward to any guy who maybe have an Explorer or know somebody who want to sell his Explorer. Thanks guys ...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP MX 220 (fuck em up?)

Updated
Hi!   There was an auction in japan, it was ESP MX explorer. It was strange a bit, because on the headstock wasn't there the "Custom" writing, just the ESP logo. I've searched in google, then I found a post here, and it...
MORE »
Adam N.

KH-2 Model Year

Updated
Hi All, So i'm reluctantly selling my KH-2 but no longer have the certificate of authentication and slightly confused on the year I got it. I think it was 2004 but I have no way of being sure or proving it so was hoping...
MORE »
formoutofchaos

String Recommendations ?

Updated
i have a deluxe Viper 1000 ive been trying diff strings but cant seem to find what i want...... i like a thick chunky sound, i do not down tune but i dont want so chunky they are hard to play..... I have the Daddarios on...
MORE »
Oar Identification - ESP Horizon

Oar Identification - ESP Horizon

Updated
Hello gentelmens. I am asking You for a help to identify this guitar. On the neck is a signature of ESP Horizon. I don't know much about her exept that what I repaired and replaced.

I own and play on this oar from 14...
MORE »
gsl

Barn find ESP M-1 Custom

Updated
Finally found the right replacement for my '88 Horizon Custom that I bought new in '88 , I lovingly abused that guitar for 300+ gigs , 2 fret jobs and many scars , that guitar never let me down , I stupidly parted ways with...
MORE »
Lee R.

Is this Eclipse legit?

Updated
Hey guys, 

I've been looking for a four knob Eclipse for a long time and food an interesting looking one, but I'm a bit unsure about the details, so maybe someone with a better eye can help.

It's claimed to be...
MORE »
Martin S.

Concerns about old ESP stratocaster

Updated
Hello, i have a old stratocaster which could be a ESP. The dealer says it's an ESP. The stratocaster was modified a bit. The dealer has equiped the quitar with a floyd rose on it. It has no serial number on the back plate....
MORE »
Quent R.

ESP LTD Deluxe J-1004 Spec Query

Updated
Hi guys,  I’m new to this community but have a question or two about the the J-1004 now long discontinued .......I THINK ! I’m considering one but before I contact I would like to know more. Which years were these...
MORE »