Lawsuit guitars hardware

Brad R.

Hey everyone, I have a 1997 Ltd E.X.P and a lawsuit kh203 that I am wanting to replace the pitted black hardware on but really have no idea of what will work as replacements. The explorer I believe is made in Japan and has the tune o matic bridge and tail piece. The kh203 was made in Korea and has a licensed Floyd rose. Really just wanting a replacement set for the explorer and would like to upgrade the Floyd on the kh. Suggestions on what would fit would be greatly appreciated!


The Gotoh or Tone Pros metric set should work for the EXP. An Original Floyd Rose or Schaller should fit for the KH.

Brad R.

Awesome! Thanks Pushead!

Post to Thread