KH2 Relic searching help me not get scammed

Updated
The F.

Hi guys. I am new here. I have found many ESP KH guitars over the years.  I even had a few custom-made. I really want to get a 2001 KH2 Relic.  I have read everything I can about them on the Internet but I’ve never seen one in person. I really want to buy one but I wanna make sure I get one that is 100% real and I wanna make sure I pay the correct price. The only one I know of for sale is one on eBay. How much do you guys think is a fair price for One right now?  The one on eBay is $6000. Also did he sign all of the plate covers that cover the tremolo springs?  Thank you very much for your help.

ESP 348

Welcome to the forum mate.

Which Custom Shop KH guitars did you have made?

The Relic is AMAZING!!! 100% one of the best Hammett guitars ever made.

Do you have a link to the Relic for sale on Ebay? I can't seem to find it. Perhaps it's already sold?

I was just discussing Relic's with a friend of mine. He is looking at and may have already purchased one we were both looking at two weeks ago.

The asking price was US $5300 for that one, but it did not come with the COA. So my friend was undecided if he should get it or not.

I know of one that just sold two days ago with the COA and it sold for US $6000. That sold within minutes, I'm not kidding!

I think US $6000 is the right price for these Relics that come with the hand signed Hammett COA and original hardcase.

He also never signed anything on the guitar, so if it is signed by Kirk then he did that at another time.

Hope this helps, take care and talk soon.

Post to Thread