Is this Eclipse legit?

Updated
Lee R.

Hey guys, 

I've been looking for a four knob Eclipse for a long time and food an interesting looking one, but I'm a bit unsure about the details, so maybe someone with a better eye can help.

It's claimed to be a 2010 (serial number matches) Eclipse II with four knobs. I'm assuming it's the model for non US markets if it is real. 

Does it look legit? Also, I'm not super deeply aware of the thickness of the different models from that period but I'm assuming it's NOT a full thickness and one of the thinner, standard eclipse thicknesses?

Also: can anyone give an estimate of the value of this guitar? I feel like the seller has way overestimated how much it is worth, and he hasn't been able to shift it in over a month which makes me think I may be on the right track... 

Thanks!
Lee. 

Pushead

The guitar is legit and is, in fact a 2010 model. It is a standard Eclipse thickness model.

Guitar values have spiked in the last year or so. I would usually say in the $1000-1100 range, but now, I'd think closer to $1250-1300 (in US dollars, anyway.) Ordering guitars from overseas always adds to the price, but 4 knob variants of the Eclipse models are on the uncommon/rare side in the US, so if it's something you really prefer (I do), sometimes you have to pay a premium for it.

Lee R.

Thanks for the info man, really helpful. I'm europe and it's in europe - it's that weird situation where the demand for the model isn't huge but at the same time they don't come up for sale often, so hopefully we can reach a compromise.  Thanks again!

Pushead

Good luck!

Post to Thread