- esp eii horizon fr, carvin dc400, ovation acoustic, and Paul Reed Smith
- classic & muscle cars, Reading, Web Design, Deathmetal, Cigars, and Whiskey
- Blacklist, The Avengers, Brady Bunch, and Twilight Zone
- Alien, To Hell and back, and Payback
- Black Sabbath, Internal Bleeding, Suffocation, Morbid Angel, and Entombed
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- ampeg vh140c, Ampeg Vh150, and peavey 6505+
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Tony Iommi
- About me:
Chris Pervelis is the founder of legendary New York Death metal band Internal Bleeding. His uncanny ability to forge riffs that are groovy, heavy and infectiously catchy has been the backbone of the band’s sound since they first hit the scene in 1991.
His musical influences are pulled directly from the Mississippi Delta as well as the late 60’s early 70’s styles of Tony Iommi and Leigh Stephens. His ability to take these influences and plant them firmly in the death metal world has helped make Internal Bleeding a pioneering force in underground music.
In a career spanning 25 years, 5 albums as well as numerous national and international tours and festivals, there’s no sign in sight of Chris taking a break or slowing down.