Kimble

LTD ST-203 tremolo spacing

Updated
Anyone know the actual width? Are they wider 2 4/16th vintage specs or 2 1/16th like on new Squiers?...
MORE »
Looking For: F-405FM Bass Guitar (w/Tribal)

Looking For: F-405FM Bass Guitar (w/Tribal)

Updated
I own the 4 string model and simply love it. If you have one you are willing to sell please feel free to message me....
MORE »
News for 2013?

News for 2013?

Updated
Any scoops for 2013 for the LTD models? Or new Signature series? I would love a Stef Carpenter T7 in an affordable LTD version......
MORE »
Esp ltd m-100fm

Esp ltd m-100fm

Updated
Hello everyone, I have a question. I bought Guitar ESP LTD M-100FM Made in China. I can not understand what the tree is made. Basswood and Agathis Body. Serial number is L090205 ............. Everywhere is different...
MORE »
d_byrne23

Tough time deciding between 2 LTD's

Updated
I have some broad questions. I am mainly looking at choosing between a Ec 401 (black or white) or a MH 417. Here are my questions: For you 7 string owners, do you usually keep it for 7 string songs, or do you find it...
MORE »
hori

Lynch models GL200MT VS GL200K

Updated
Anybody have both or played both. Opinions ? thanks...
MORE »
LTD Explorer

LTD Explorer

Updated
How's the quality of the EXP-200, are they comparable to what the korean 400 series used to be like a few years back? How much do they usually go for in very good/mint condition?...
MORE »
formoutofchaos

String Advice

Updated
Ive been trying to find the best strings to fit my style, i like a beefy low end and easy to play higher end. Right now I am using DDT 54 to 12, but the high three strings are very hard to bend and wirey, and the low strings...
MORE »
Putting Gibson Pickups in my LTD EC-1000FR Deluxe!

Putting Gibson Pickups in my LTD EC-1000FR Deluxe!

Updated
Tomorrow night I'm going to gut my guitar and swap out the EMG's for a set of Gibson 500T/496R pickups ...pretty stoked to hear how it sounds! Anyone put any different pickups in theirs?...
MORE »
Peaty

Grover 406C Rotomatic Mini on Viper 50

Updated
First post I hope this is in the right place. I don't play guitar myself but both my kids do. I like to tinker so I do the guitar maintenance for fun. The forum helped me decide which tuners to install on my son's ESP LTD...
MORE »
Simoneriksson

Lost in the LTD jungle, need help!

Updated
Hello! I've decided to sell one of my guitars and get an LTD guitar. The store that has the LTD's is having a clearance sale so they are really cheap right now. The guitars that I'm interested in are LTD MH-1000 STBC,...
MORE »
Papa_Het

Should I buy? LTD EC 1000VB

Updated
Should I buy? LTD EC 1000VB Hello! Long time I do not post here. Well, I am a HAPPY owner of a LTD EC 200QM with JH SET installed. I have other guitars, including renovating a'm doing for my Iron Cross (fan boy proudly)....
MORE »
MH-350FR vs. MH-1000FR

MH-350FR vs. MH-1000FR

Updated
I was thinking about picking up another Horizon-style guitar, and while the 1000-series is presumably higher quality, I much prefer the simpler binding of the 350 (or, heck, maybe even the 327). Can anyone speak to the...
MORE »
EC-1000FR Low E

EC-1000FR Low E

Updated
I find sometimes the string slides off the fret board (how do I explain this?? Ok picture if you went to bend the low E and it slid off the fret board ...that help?) Anyone experience this with theirs? Other than that...
MORE »
superchkn

EC-1000T/CTM gold for chrome hardware swap?

Updated
Just bought a new black EC-1000T/CTM and love it, playing wise. Appearance wise I'm not a big fan of gold and would rather go chrome or nickel. Anyone buy a Faded Cherry Sunburst EC-1000/CTM and interested in swapping...
MORE »