News for 2013?

Updated
News for 2013?
Any scoops for 2013 for the LTD models? Or new Signature series? I would love a Stef Carpenter T7 in an affordable LTD version...
exhibit-sbt

Nothing yet. They seem to be releasing new model information whenever these years. Like at various quarters, so I wouldn't expect a huge change.

sahlomonic

With no new Lynch model this year, I'm really hoping they have a new one for 2013. Fingers crossed for a Sunburst Tiger or a Haji. My guess if there's no new Lynch LTD this coming year, they may be done with them

Josh in NY

Any scoops for 2013 for the LTD models?

Or new Signature series?

I would love a Stef Carpenter T7 in an affordable LTD version...

I too would love to see an LTD Stef-T7, as well as any new 7 or 8's. And maybe some of the regular SC's in other colors finally would be nice... And would love to see a new Horizon 7 with the teardrop/BS-7 headstock with the same 4x3 configuration and TOM/string thru... So do not like the Schecter-esque headstock on the new Horizons...

Geetarguy70

We are all going to die on the 21st. Ask Riley Martin and the nut jobs who keep re inventing the Myan calendar

ChrisMetal86

We are all going to die on the 21st. Ask Riley Martin and the nut jobs who keep re inventing the Myan calendar

National Geographic had a program yesterday that I took a minute to watch.. They found a tomb in the jungle where the scribes had written all kinds of dates all over the walls, and they have dates that extend past 12-21-12 so I guess we will have to see...

Powerslave

They should do a Mayan sig with 21 frets.....

load more replies (3 of 3)
JSHRED

Maybe we'll get lucky and it was a Mayan typo. It will actually be 12-12-12.

On a note that's actually in the key of this thread, see also the new LTD Elite line posted on the ESP website. Also being discussed in General on the thread called BAM!

NeedsMoreBlueBell

Check out the NAMM thread. New Teles and Strats without that god-awful relicing.

Mr.Dahl

LTD's elite, worth a try!

Post to Thread