Lost in the LTD jungle, need help!

Updated
Simoneriksson
Hello! I've decided to sell one of my guitars and get an LTD guitar. The store that has the LTD's is having a clearance sale so they are really cheap right now. The guitars that I'm interested in are LTD MH-1000 STBC, 2004 model I belive but it's a NOS (new old stock) guitar so I would be the first owner if I bought it. LTD M-401 LTD MH-250 - The one with black hardware, perhaps 2005/2006 model. The MH-250 I can get right at the spot since it's the cheapest of the three. The M-401 I might have to trade my other guitar + money to get. The MH-1000 I have to save for a few months to get but mabye it's worth it?
Metaldude

I'd definately go with a 1000 model

Metaldude

Metaldude

Simoneriksson

The MH-1000 is perfect exept for all the abalone, I think the M-401 looks better.

Is there a big difference in quality between the two?

NeedsMoreBlueBell

Get the MH1000.

Simoneriksson

I'm going to get my other guitar evaluated tomorrow and probably get the MH-1000 as soon as I can! :)

Carpe Demon

What is the difference between an MH350FR or an MH1000FR? Just looking on the ESP site it doesn't seem like there is much of a difference but I haven't played them and my LGS has limited ESP selection, so.

Post to Thread