Guitar through studio monitors?

Updated
Gregory H.  S.

All good times! : )
Not so long ago I was playing guitar, the chain is this: the tool - pedals - the comb. The Ibanez Troubadour TA225 combine for the acoustics I inherited. I was thinking about switching from it to something better, but it doesn’t sound disgusting at all.
So why the monitors? First of all, you can only put the combo in the corner of the room, and by playing on the couch, I basically listen to the sound reflected from the walls. Secondly, I already have the monitors (yamaha ns-6490), are located in the room incomparably better + through them you can play stereo, not mono. Besides, the idea of having one quality dynamic for playing and listening to music seems quite appealing.
Accordingly, the idea arose to get rid of both the combo and the old monitors and to buy only good monitors (budget approximately 30k)

And here are some questions:
1. What more do I need to do this? Sound card, preamplifier or amplifier? I don’t really want to buy a guitar processor, because there are already all the necessary effects pedals and there’s no point in overpaying for it.
2. How realistic is it to get a good sound at a game in this case? I read that the range of frequencies is different from the frequency range of the monitors. Or is this really going to be fixed by another iron?
3. What do you recommend?

ESP Guitars

Hello Gregory,

Unfortunately we do not sell or distribute audio interfaces or recording gear necessary for this type of setup.  You may be better off directing this question to a dealer in your area with a recording and pro audio section.  

Post to Thread