Replacement Pickguard

Updated
Fred P.

Hi, could you please tell me where I could get a replacement pickguard for my RZK-600? I'd like to have a white one

Thanks.

ESP Guitars

Hello Fred,

Unfortunately we do not sell replacement pickguards.  Many local repair shops and luthiers can make a custom pickguard for you, along with some companies like WD Music.  We hope you can find a new guard in white for this, it'll probably look awesome!

Thomas F.

Only spend 10.37 euros you can own a white 1001 tips pickguard for Line 6 Variax 600 as you wish.

otis j.

A pickguard is a piece of plastic or other material that drive mad is attached to the body of a guitar, bass, or other stringed instrument, and is designed to protect the finish from scratches and other damage caused by playing the instrument.

Sharase H.

Start by reaching out to the subway surfers manufacturer of the RZK-600 guitar. They may have official replacement parts available for purchase. You can check their website or contact their customer support for assistance.

Emma O.

To find a replacement pickguard for your RZK-600 guitar in white, here are a few options you can consider:
Manufacturer's Website: Check the official website of the guitar manufacturer, in this case, ESP, for replacement parts. They may offer original pickguards specifically designed for your RZK-600 model. Bitlife 

Nicholas W.

The spacebar is the big straight secret at the end of the keyboard. Below you will certainly be able to compute and determine your typing rate performance with the space bar. The concept of the spacebar clicker is essential: a timer and a maximum variety of clicks.

adele b.

The iconic Duesenberg pickguard. Different versions for Starplayer TV and others. final grade calculator

Post to Thread