Setup manual for EC-1000's??

Updated
Setup manual for EC-1000's??

I can't find it anywhere on here, most guitar brands have setup manuals (or whatever you want to call them) like Fender, Gibson, etc. Right now my guitar is set at Gibson's Les Paul setup manual. And I like using 9's on my guitar, even though les pauls are supposed to have 10's. Will that mess anything up with my guitar? The nut seems to not fit snug on the strings anymore after changing the 10's to 9's.

jb b.

Hello???? You ESP customer service is awful! They can't even allow me to register my guitar whenever its basically new! They said because it isn't brand new I can't register it, so dumb Fender, Gibson, etc all allow "used" guitars to be registered, but not this crappy brand who doesn't even have setup manuals for christ sake. I'll just return to Musicians Friend and buy a les paul gibson studio with the same black & gold profile. This is unbelievable!

Pushead

http://cdn.growassets.net/user_files/esp/site_assets/000/000/436/original.pdf

It wasn't that hard to find it in the menu at the top of the page.

jb b.

I have already found that weeks ago and it has nothing about the ec-1000's I thought that was the right manual, but doesn't show the setup just the basic info like what each part of esp guitars do, scale, all that stuff in terrible organization.. I'll check again to see if I missed some page, but highly doubt I did. Thanks anyways though!

Pushead

Pages 5 & 6, dude. Talks about the neck relief, string height and pickup height.

But if you're looking for all that info, you probably have enough experience with guitars that you can probably figure out what you like, regardless of what the factory specs are.

jb b.

Thanks @Pushead! I've figured it all out, I know I really pushed your buttons earlier I was just frustrated about the lack of info, but its all here. That's a "MY BAD"! lol

Post to Thread