HELP!!!! Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have... LTD logo is child like...

Updated
HELP!!!!  Please help me figure out what kind of LTD EC1000 Deluxe I have...  LTD logo is child like...

I have an LTD EC 1000 Deluxe with a child like logo and it looks like it's from 2002...  but If I read correctly...  the EC 1000 Deluxe didn't come out untill 2003... serial # W0216689 made in Korea...

sherri n.

Where could I buy the best guitar with high quality? Brown Leather Jacket Womens

ESP Guitars

Hello Harley, please email these photos to our customer service at customerservice@espguitars.com for assistance. 

fins k.

Very interesting information. Thanks for such amazing and quality post Tejar

Dmitriy D.

First deluxes came out in 2002 It was H-1000 M-1000 and EC-1000. Old logo was on H-1000 and EC-1000. M-1000 got standard LTD logo for M-series 

Your guitar is fine ! Still looking for this one in my country for my collection.

Do you need more info about this guitar or  ?

Donald S.

Thanks! It really helped understanding alot of things unclear in my mind,  Extra discount

Mr S.

Z

fins k.

Well I don't know much about Guitars but these are some of the mentioned best guitars from all time

• Epiphone Inspired By Gibson J-45. ...
  • Taylor 110e. ...
  • Takamine P3NY. ...
  • Martin SC-13E. Gaming pc price in Pakistan
  • Gibson G-45 Standard. ...
  • Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster. Juxtaposed Fender delivers superb variety of sounds. ...
  • Martin D-28. The best acoustic guitar for accomplished players
jenson s.

GoldShell KD MAX is the newest innovation in crypto mining! With it we can mine up to 1KDA token per hour, that's more than $40 per day! IT pays for itself in less than 1 year! The GoldShell KD MAX is already here and it is perhaps the safest investment you can make when it comes to miners in the current bear market times! The GoldShell KD MAX is available today, and it is possibly the safest investment you can make in miners during the present downturn in the market! If you opted to keep the Kadena and mine with the GoldShell KD MAX until the next market boom in around three years, you would have approximately 26,400 tokens. The best way to survive the current bear market is to start buying and investing in the market and get ready for the next market boom. The GoldShell KD MAX is the best and most certain investment option right now since the ETH merge seems to be looking over our heads, and the recent talk of the private coin regulations can quite literally ruin the mining industry and leave us with not that many options. If you were to purchase even one of these GoldShell KD MAX miners and save every single token you mine with it, until the next BTC halving you would get about 26,000 tokens and you would have the opportunity to sell them at an even higher peak than the one in the year 2021. If you bought even one of these GoldShell KD MAX miners and saved every single token you mined with it until the next BTC halving, you would have around 26,000 tokens with the option to sell them at a greater peak than the one in 2021. When it comes to the real money makers the GoldShell KD MAX is the 4th most profitable miner on the market right now! Only a few ETH miners are higher on the profitability chars, but that will not be the case for much longer, since the "merge" is slowly coming to fruition and the Ethereum ming dream will soon turn upside down for quite a few people! When it comes to true money generators, the GoldShell KD MAX is now the fourth most lucrative miner on the market! Only a few ETH miners are profitable, but that will not be the case for much longer, as the "merge" is nearing completion and the Ethereum mining dream will soon be turned upside down for many! When it comes to actual money earners, the GoldShell KD MAX is now the market's fourth most profitable miner!

Aliza S.

A polyester and cotton blend were used in the creation of the tokyo revengers jacket to give it a rich appearance. It is the ideal bomber jacket for enjoying bike rides on chilly nights thanks to the viscose quilted inner lining. You may wear a Tokyo Manji gang jacket to your semi-formal business meetings thanks to its front zipper fastening, ribbed collar, and matching cuffs that give it a smart-casual appearance.

No bike enthusiast will think twice about it. Before you miss out on this fantastic opportunity, take advantage of it now at a discount.

Leyla D.

Oujeer is a leading brand for leather jackets & handcraft  classic leather bomber jacket

shawn k.

Stunning site! Do you have any helpful clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are so many do my assignment alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

David T.

Great to know. Thanks

Thelaptops g.

It need to check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in studying a publish that may make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment from areteitech.net team!

fins k.

Great post with great content, just randomly came here and it amazes me with untapped information..

This is amazing and exciting. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles ipad pro 2021 price

Post to Thread