ESP LTD MG-750

Updated
Christopher H.

Just recently put one of these in layaway at Guitar Center (waiting for it to clear police hold) so I don't have it on had to give the serial number. I would love to learn as much as I can about this model. I am assuming it's a special/limited run because of the MG green color (as in the British car company) and the special off set rectangle fret board inlays (they remind me of road lane markings) and the licensed Floyd Rose bridge (an upgrade from the typical FR Special). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

ESP Guitars

Hello, unfortunately we have limited information available for older exclusive models, as ESP does not have detailed production records from this time period.This model series was manufactured exclusively for a dealer named Mars Music and manufactured in 2002, which unfortunately went out of business in the mid 2000's. Due to our insufficient records this will be the only information we will be able to provide. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Christopher H.

Thank You!!! Any information is good information. I appreciate your response

marcos c.
Christopher H. wrote:

Just recently put one of these in layaway at Guitar Center (waiting for it to clear police hold) so I don't have it on had to give the serial number. I would love to learn as much as I can about this model. I am assuming it's a special/limited run because of the MG green color (as in the British car company) and the special off set rectangle fret board inlays (they remind me of road lane markings) and the licensed Floyd Rose bridge (an upgrade from the typical FR Special). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

hey i got one of those. i am by all means not a professional but i gotta say.. i did not enjoy the tone of the default pickups. so i upgraded them to seymour duncan and replaced the tone potentiometer for a push pull.

that guitar now is one of my favorites. love the jumbo frets... and esp guitars

Post to Thread