ESP Ltd dj600

Updated
Tom G.

anyone got one of these guitars that they would part with? Been looking around for this signature guitar. The Dan Jacobs of Atreyu blood spatter explorer. Any push in the right direction to find one would be appreciated as well. Thanks peeps

Cogan C.

Don't have one myself, but someone in my state has one, maybe try contacting them and see how it goes.

Tom G.

How would I go about that?

Cogan C.

Click the link and hit the reply tab at the top of the page. On the selection list, copy and paste the address into your email. You can then ask your questions and wait for him to email you back. It's a long shot, usually people on Craigs won't sell to anyone out of state, but there's always a chance. Good luck!

Tom G.

Just bought it! Thanks for the insight. Had my friend who moved out there pick it up for me. Will have it soon. 

Cogan C.

Good deal, post some pics when you get it!

Tom G.

Will do!!!

Ryan T.

I'm also looking for this guitar, any help would be great. Thank you.

Tim R.

I have one that I'm willing to part with, what you thinking for price? Excellent condition. Custom fit ESP case with a little extras inside.

Matthew F.
Tim R. wrote:

I have one that I'm willing to part with, what you thinking for price? Excellent condition. Custom fit ESP case with a little extras inside.

Still available? I’ve been looking for a while for a DJ-600

Ryan T.
Tim R. wrote:

Can I add you on Facebook to discuss details? This website layout is weird. 

Definitely interested though.

Myles L.

i am also looking for a dj600. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Matthew F.

Bump. Anyone have a DJ-600 for sale? 

Len L.

I have a DJ600 that I'm reluctantly willing to part with. I just moved to a new house and a demanding job. I can't gig anymore and hardly have time to play. The guitar is in great condition. Are you still looking for one?

Len L.

I have a DJ600 that I'm reluctantly willing to part with. I just moved to a new house and a demanding job. I can't gig anymore and hardly have time to play. The guitar is in great condition. Is anyone still looking?

Matthew F.

I am. Added you as a friend here on the forums so we can DM each other. Thanks 

Addison  L.

Does anyone have a DJ600 for sale? Been scouring the interweb for months now with no luck. Would love to own one some day! 

James b.

DJ600 is a double jacket, big diameter EPDM rubber coated hose that works well for both supply and attack lines. bloxorz

Maria L.

big diameter EPDM nna best 

Post to Thread