ESP Ltd Snakebyte Baritone

Updated
ESP Ltd Snakebyte Baritone

I was wondering will this model be available in a ESP model in due time. 

Sephiroth

It might be like the White Zombie? Possible, but not on the product page.

Alamodome

Thank you very much for the information sir. 

Clinton R.

I have one. They are limited to 500. Go to Sweetwater, Musicians Friend, Zzounds, American Music Supply, and Guitar Center to see if you can order one. They are trans purple with a quilt top. Metallica is in a purple stage right now. All four members are playing purple instruments.

Alamodome

I did receive one for Christmas thank you very much for the information. 

ESP 348

Congrats man, looks awesome.

Alamodome

Thank you very much sir. My wife surprised me with it for Christmas. I am very impressed with the sound and quality. 

ESP 348
Alamodome wrote:

Thank you very much sir. My wife surprised me with it for Christmas. I am very impressed with the sound and quality. 

You have a good Wife man, my Wife keeps telling me to sell my guitars lol.

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Congrats.

Alamodome

Thank you!

John L.

I just got a snakebyte yesterday, the toggle switch for the pick-ups seems to move side to side, is this normal? It doesn’t look like it’s damaged but doesn’t seem like it should do that either. Anyone had/have this issue? 

Leo S.

I just picked one up myself too, I'm so impressed with the tone. I'm from Australia, only 24 were made available to Australia.

Got dream no more experience tickets to melbourne concert on the 22nd October. I'm so pumped going to meet James, how awesome is this beast going to look with his signature on the body.

dubster82

I'm pretty sure the info you'll get will explain "no guitars" when it comes to what can be brought in and signed.

Leo S.
dubster82 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the info you'll get will explain "no guitars" when it comes to what can be brought in and signed.

Your kidding me, oh I'll have to take the back plate off, get that signed instead.

Alamodome

Very awesome. I was very impressed myself. Enjoy my man. 

Post to Thread