ESP JH-1 Question

Updated
ESP JH-1 Question

Hi there,

I bought an ESP JH-1 from a friend years ago, and Im curious about its authenticity. He only had the guitar and that's it, no case or certificate. Is there any way to officially get the guitar authenticated?

Jeff K.

You can try sending detailed photos and the serial number to our techs at customerservice@espguitars.com. Unfortunately, there's no 100% sure way to authenticate a guitar that's not purchased new from an ESP Dealer unless we can physically examine it. Thanks Tycho.

Tycho

Excellent I shall do that and see what the outcome is! Thank you for responding so quickly!

Tycho

Here are a few pictures of my ESP JH1. Now a few things that I have noticed is that most ESP JH1's seem to have the back strap button on the upper wing of the flying V part, but mine here has the strap button next to the input jack. If anyone has any feedback I would be very appreciative of it!

Matt T.
Tycho wrote:

Hi Tycho,

just wondering if you still had the ESP JH-1 and were still thinking about selling it.

Let me know the price you want for it and if you could please give me the details that would be great.

Regards,

Matt

Post to Thread