E-II M-II-7-NT: Release date???

Updated
E-II M-II-7-NT: Release date???

Hello all @ ESP,

I am curious to know if and what is the official release date as of now for these are. I have one on order, and I am getting anxious as all hell to get this thing already!!

Having been playing the almost 20 year old LTD variants (the M107's, heavily and religiously - among another small arsenal of various LTD 7 & 8-string models...), this is going to be my very first actual ESP. (And yes, one of my beloved M107's is my avatar pic - my custom converted Kamikaze 4 7-string...) This is also going to be another first of playing anything from Bare Knuckle pickups first hand!! So between these 2 things alone, I am GAS'ing hard for this thing to get here... I am seriously hoping that this is going to be the guitar that gets me to start playing seriously again, which is the other reason why I am dying for this thing already!

So can you guys tell me ANYTHING AT ALL as to how much longer I can expect???  Thanks!!

ESP Guitars

Hello Josh, the E-II M-II-7 NT will be released in May, thank you. 

Josh in NY
ESP Guitars wrote:

No specific date? There is only a week left to April, but surely there is some kind of official release and ship date by now with the beginning of May literally right around the corner... What can I expect, beginning of the month? End of the month? The dealer I am ordering & buying this from still can't even tell me...

Josh in NY

Wow, so NOBODY from ESP can give me an answer??? I sure as hell hope this isn't like when I ordered an EC-407 & AW-7 when they came out - was told one release date, and wound up being a total nother date when I went to pick it up on the first date I was told, almost 2 months later on one of them...

Something, anything would be nice... I'm spending a pretty penny for one of these, and am really surprised that nobody can give me or my dealer a release date still...

Josh in NY
ESP Guitars wrote:

Being released in May, huh??? Then why have I just found out from someone speaking to their artist rep that the first batch is being shipped in mid-June???

Can ANYBODY AT ESP CONFIRM THIS FOR 100% CERTAINTY??? 

CaptHowdy

Hello Josh, 

There are a lot of variables involved in regards to how instruments are received and shipped out to dealers and distributors. The information that was provided to you by Sydney is correct. The mentioned instrument is still on order and is expected to be available soon. It would be our recommendation to work closely with your dealer or distributor as they will always provide up to date information and they will be able to provide you with reliable Intel.

Best Regards,

Josh in NY
CaptHowdy wrote:

Hello Josh, 

There are a lot of variables involved in regards to how instruments are received and shipped out to dealers and distributors. The information that was provided to you by Sydney is correct. The mentioned instrument is still on order and is expected to be available soon. It would be our recommendation to work closely with your dealer or distributor as they will always provide up to date information and they will be able to provide you with reliable Intel.

Best Regards,

I know the process involved from factory to end customer is involved, and I dont care if it takes the extra time to get it finshed/built, shipped, etc... All I am looking for at this rate is a date which I can expect it to show up... Yes I am anxious to get it and this is probably going to be THE BEST one I have ever bought, but a delivery date - even if it is an estimate and takes an extra month for ramping up production to.meet demand - will give me an idea for how long to bide my anxiety for it... Surely you cant blame a guy for wanting something like this if you were in my shoes...

No stress and not angry, just looking for as close of a timeline as possible so I know what to expect...

Thanks CaptHowdy!!

Post to Thread