Metric ABR-1 Replacement HELP!

Updated
mike g.

Help...

This may sound like an easy fix, but it hasn't been for me.  The left bridge; that is missing the high E saddle, is from an ESP EXP explorer from the mid 90's.  I need to find a replacement saddle and screw for it, or even a new bridge.  I bought the one on the right, which is a non-wire, used for $20- but it has bigger post holes and will not work.  I was hoping to just use one of those saddles...but the screws are diff sizes.

I can't find the wired, ABR-1 metric in black, nor a single replacement saddle for it.

My question to you is, where can I find a wired, ABR-1 in metric and black to replace the one with the missing saddle.

I've looked around, stew mac, allparts, WD parts...

Someone's got to know!!!!!

Pushead

I looked at all the vendors I typically buy parts from and no-one had any sort of black ABR-1 with metric posts. And most places didn't have anything metric in an ABR-1.

Any chance you have a micrometer to get an idea of the diameter of the posts and the distance between the posts? I was wondering if you could find an ASE ABR-1 bridge and just replace/reuse the posts.

Post to Thread