ESP USA's Future?

Updated
ESP USA's Future?

Hey ESP

Are there any plans to include more body styles in ESP USA's line-up in the future? What drew me to ESP twelve years ago were the more extreme shapes, namely the F series. I don't mean any disrespect to the current designs when I say this, but when I saw the list I was very disappointed. When are we going to see more variety?

ESP Admin
ScottAstr wrote:

Hey ESP

Are there any plans to include more body styles in ESP USA's line-up in the future? What drew me to ESP twelve years ago were the more extreme shapes, namely the F series. I don't mean any disrespect to the current designs when I say this, but when I saw the list I was very disappointed. When are we going to see more variety?

So far ESP USA shapes have stayed with our best performing and most classic shapes, which include the Eclipse, Horizon, M-Series, and now TE-Series. We certainly are open to offering more of our popular shapes in the future however there are no immediate plans for the current year to offer any “extreme” shapes such as our F or FRX Series. Thanks for the question and feedback on this topic. We appreciate it.

Post to Thread