USA Shop is a ripoff

Updated
James D.

I ordered a USA TE II and am not happy at all 

The delivery date was pushed out twice  

Then I got a 3600.00 guitar that looked nothing like the Pictures on the Configurator 

The color is off and the top was not anywhere close to the figure they show in pics and their display models at NAMM 

When I complained they said ' Its up to our standards" 

I would not do it if you are considering one. When your number comes up they pull pre cut pieces out of the pile and you get what you get 

nothing Custom or Semi Custom about it 

The Configurator will show a master grade top that pops and what you will get is not the same or even close to Master grade or 4A for all that matters 

It not what they promised after my dealer bitched they offered to make me another if I waited 6 Months I said no and wanted a refund 

Well then they wanted me to send it back and wait for my refund while they sold it on reverb and the little guy dealer I bought it from wass out what he made on it. He is my good friend and really could not afford to loose his cut is the only reason I did not send it back 

Their customer service blows! the face they are trying  to push this as top shelf is even worse business practice.

They will not make it right if they screw the pooch but will give you a shitty free tshirt and a hat made in china 

ITs a joke. I will never spend another dime on anything ESP and will discourage anyone I know to spend their money else where.

All I wanted was a spectacular guitar and I got MEH and excuses and attitude from ESP 

Spend the money else where 

You can get a Suhr which is a far superior guitar in every aspect for not much more and will not get subpar or excuses.

judge for yourself by the pics 

On a positive not it plays great but this is a 2200.00 Range guitar not anywhere close to 3699.00

Norseman

I’m glad I saw this post before ordering something.   I was already thinking it seems like a LOT to spend on a guitar sight unseen.  

Norseman

I was looking at an Eclipse with a Floyd and it was gonna be $4300.  Now this has me thinking maybe not.  

Anthony S.

I also had a very bad experience with ESP. they refuse to make it right because they said warranty is only a year. I have 800 dollar guitars that blow my 3500 dollar ESP wall hanger out of the water. Customer service is a joke and the warranty Dept is worse. Save your money and get an Ibanez if you want a good playing guitar. High price doesn't always mean better.

VSC-1

I had an excellent experience with ESP. Custom ordered USA Eclipse is everything I was hoping for. Beautiful finish, set up nicely and plays like a dream. I have top end Gibsons, Ibanez and Fenders. My Eclipse is by far top of the bunch.

Daniel Lisa

While opinions may vary, it's important to assess each situation individually when determining whether a shop is a ripoff. When it comes to evaluating the legitimacy of a store, factors such as product quality, pricing transparency, and customer service play pivotal roles. The presence of the keyword Lionel Messi seems out of context in this discussion. However, if you're referring to merchandise related to the soccer star, it's crucial to ensure that any items bearing his name or likeness are officially licensed. This helps avoid potential scams or counterfeit products. Additionally, researching reviews and feedback from other customers can provide valuable insights into the reputation and reliability of a particular shop. So, while the term "ripoff" may be subjective, conducting thorough research and exercising caution can help mitigate any potential risks associated with shopping, regardless of the store or product in question.

Post to Thread