Sweet USA from NAMM

Updated
Charles S.

What is this guitar?  ESP posted it on their Instagram a while back and it was on display at NAMM (I caught glimpses of it on videos)   What paint scheme is this and how do I get one?  It’s not on the configurator tool.

Michael S.
Charles S. wrote:

What is this guitar?  ESP posted it on their Instagram a while back and it was on display at NAMM (I caught glimpses of it on videos)   What paint scheme is this and how do I get one?  It’s not on the configurator tool.

I heard from one of the employees (painters) at ESP USA that it's a Reverse Burst Tropical Island Ocean. Supposedly it will be put on the configurator in the future. I'm not sure that this will be the official name for the color, but it's what one of the ESP USA painters has called it up until this point.

If you go to the ESP USA site and find ESP USA exclusive dealers you can put an order in for the guitar you want with the specs and ask to see if you can get that color. The dealer should be able to contact ESP USA and get that sorted out, just say you wanted the Reverse Burst Tropical Island Ocean you saw on the ESP instagram on one of the NAMM display pieces.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes!

Michael S.
Charles S. wrote:

Looks like ESP has indeed renamed the color. On their official instagram page they refer to it now as "Reverse Burst Blue". My guess is the other name they were using was a little long or something. I would use 'reverse burst blue' when talking to your ESP USA dealer. Just let them know you want that finish and that it's not in the configurator right now; I'm guessing they'll be able to accommodate no problem. 

Charles S.

Thank you!

Michael S.
Charles S. wrote:

Thank you!

No problem! 

Let us know how it goes 

Post to Thread