When will 2021 E-II's start shipping out to USA dealers?

Updated
Bob J.

The title says it all. Anyone with ESP (or not w/ESP) happen to know and care to share when the 2021 E-II's will realistically start shipping out to USA dealers, specifically the E-II Horizon FR-II models? Thanks!

James K.

I was checking out this new model E-II ECLIPSE FULL THICKNESS - The ESP Guitar Company (espguitars.com). I was asking when I might expect this model when talking with CME (Chicago Music Exchange) and they told me the build schedule for this model is in July 2021.

James K.

In discussions with Sweetwater Sales Engineers, the most current estimates they have are build schedules starting in June 2021.

Bob J.

Cool, thanks James. Yeah, I actually got an email from a rep at AXE PALACE yesterday who said that they were expecting some of the new E-II's to possibly start trickling in sometime in June as well. Guess we'll see soon enough. 

metalmohawk m.

Here in Canada my dealer just told me September 20th the earliest.......so maybe I’ll just cancel it and get a LTD ec-1000.

James K.

I was contacted by my sales engineer at Sweetwater and he said they are looking for the E-II ECLIPSE FULL THICKNESS - The ESP Guitar Company (espguitars.com) instruments to start coming in August of 2021.

Norseman

Is there a price tag on them yet?

Post to Thread