WTB: E-II M-II CTM

Updated
Will O.

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'm honestly a little ambitious for posting this but I'm looking to buy an E-II M-II CTM. From what I understand, it's a model that was only made for overseas and ESP didn't make a lot of them for the E-II line. I was hoping if anyone here has some good leads or places to look. I'm including a link from 6-string.com for reference as they did have one. Thanks! https://www.6-string.com/esp-e-ii-m-ii-ctm-black-electric-guitar-overseas-model-w-case.html

Johny2Wong

This is one of unusual question that I find here. I may have the answer for you.

I’ve seen 3 guitars like the one you want in my country.

1. It has e2 standards logo instead of only e2 like the one you show in the link. It was made in 2013. I bought this brand new in 2015.
2. it has the same logo like the first one and also made in the same year. Someone in other forum asks and interested in buying this guitar. I tried to dissuade him from buying it because I think there are better color for M-II especially the newer model. Fully black guitar with black hardware is just too black. Last time I checked it was sold on 2018.
3. it is older than the previous two and has ESP logo not e2. Last year I checked it was put up for sales on a forum.

About the third one, I can help you putting this link into that forum. I let the seller contacts you himself. A couple of note about this. I do not have any affiliation with the seller. I do not know the seller. I do not know the availability or condition of the guitar. I do not get/ask anything from this. I offer to help you because you interested in the same guitar as me.

So if you agree, I will put this link into his ads. Anything happen after that is not my responsibility. Plz do not shoot the messanger.

Will O.

Hey Johny, I just want to make sure we’re on the same page; i know there’s a bunch of E-II M-II models out there The one I’m looking for is like the one that was listed in that link I added: Ebony fretboard, offset block inlays, three way pickup switch, and volume/tone controls. This is what you have?

Johny2Wong
Will O. wrote:

Hey Johny, I just want to make sure we’re on the same page; i know there’s a bunch of E-II M-II models out there The one I’m looking for is like the one that was listed in that link I added: Ebony fretboard, offset block inlays, three way pickup switch, and volume/tone controls. This is what you have?

I have checked your link and it is exactly like my M-II. Here is the link to the seller

https://fjb.kaskus.co.id/product/59bfa15ddbd770007c8b456d/dijual-esp-m-ii-ctm-japan

I also notify the seller by sending this link.

Will O.

Hey Johny,

Just wanted to touch base with you, the seller in that link you sent me already sold his M-II. Do you have any new leads?

Ranger Jay

While I understand you may have a particular desire for the model you mention, I must say that the currently-available E-II M-II neck-thru in black with black hardware is a killer guitar. I have one on my wall (which means it is in rotation). I did make one change to it. I put an EMG 58 in the bridge. It is a splendid instrument.

Good luck in your quest.

Post to Thread