ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo

Updated
ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo

The ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo is a freaking sick ass guitar.  I love it.  I love it so much i'm gonna order another one.  Now don't get me wrong I had to do a little set-up on the one i have now(string height, tuning, ect ect) but once i got her tuned in, man, shred machine!!   The EMG pickups give me the right tones i need for my rig(Marshall JVM410H w MX412A/B cabs) good bottom, cutting mids, and screeching highs, man i cant ask for any better.  I've owned alot of equipment over 25 years and this is by far the best rig i've ever had.  I was a die hard Ibanez guy, not until I picked up this ESP.   I'm in the process of negotiating a price for my next ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo between 2 dealers, going back and forth seeing who can give me the best deal, so far the price is down 200 dollars from list so i'm doing pretty good, wish me luck!

Jshannon3

Update on my second ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitar, well I got it!  I’m now the proud owner of 2 ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars, and I can’t be any happier.  I negotiated the right price for the second one and BAM! It was mine.  The quality of these guitars are awesome, I’m still trying to figure out how they did the camo paint job?  But I inspected every inch of these guitars and man I tell you what, the Japanese factory knows what it’s doing.  Now I’m gonna tune the old one down to Eb, for Slayer tunes and all other Eb tunes.  And keep the new one in standard for standard tuning tunes ie. Megadeth, Metallica, Sepultura 

Talon

I've got one of these as well and really like it; I've had it for about 1.5 years. Extremely smooth. A bit of a humblebrag here but I found it on bhphotovideo.com (of all places), new, 25% off... so it cost me $1,350 (US $) free shipping. Couldn't say no at that price.

Jshannon3

You got a deal on that guitar my friend, they go for around $1799 (USD) brand new, you stole that one.  I got the second one for $1635(USD) and I thought I got a deal.  Rock on brother!!!

Talon

Yea, I know it. I had my eye on one for a while but couldn't justify the price since I already own a KH-2 (late 90s). So dropping that kind of money on another super-strat body style guitar with duel EMG 81s was tough to swallow. But, when I saw the one on sale I had to grab it. No regrets.

Jshannon3

ya man, you absolutely stole that guitar.  Where did you find it...bhphotovideo.com,  who the heck are those guys.lol i'm gonna go check out their site for deals, if you dont mind, maybe find another deal like what you got

Jshannon3

Update:  I checked out those www.bhphotovideo.com website and man, looks to me like they get certain stock from guitar companies, sell out, and move on to another guitar company. It looks like their on Ibanez now.  They had some deals on some Ibanez guitars on there 30-50% off what AMS, Zzounds, or Sweetwater sell.  They only had one ESP on there an LTD HT 351 for 499.99.  Man if I was an Ibanez guy I would definitely check out this website

Post to Thread