Is this eclipse legit?

Updated
Is this eclipse legit?

Is this one real? The binding and inlays have yellowed is that normal?

Ranger Jay

Looks legit. The yellowing thing is new to me, but it is a 15 year old guitar, so it could happen, especially in a "smoking" environment.

I saw that on Reverb, I think. Looks like a good deal, to me. Does the seller offer a return window?

Jeff H.

No it's Sold As Is.

Ranger Jay

I compared everything on Reverb to my Esp Eclipse, and it looks like it's no fake. Wear isn't too bad either. If I were in the market, it would be at or near the top of my list.

I have 3 Eclipses now, so I ain't in the market. If you like Eclipses, this looks like a pretty good deal, especially if you made a reasonable offer. All three of mine are superb guitars. My latest, which I acquired last week, is an E-II Eclipse in transparent black. I just played it 5 minutes ago, and I absolutely love it. It is my first EMG equipped guitar, so I am having to figure out how to use the active pickups. Sounds good into a Marshall and an Orange. Workmanship is top notch.

Jeff H.

Ok, thanks for the info!

Pushead

It is legit.

I've been on Facebook groups with the seller for a few years. He's a pretty straight-forward guy and takes good care of his gear. I'd feel pretty comfortable making a deal with him.

Post to Thread