Serial number

Updated
Máté J.

Hey all,

I would like to ask for some help to find out if this guitar is fake or not.

Thank you in advance!

tyler w.

Hi I bought a esp ltd EC-1000 and i wanted you to check the serial number to see if it's not fake 

tyler w.

Luca S.

an EC1000 made in Indonesia? since when?

I have a similar doubt with another  one; the serial number is w17060015 but the current owner is pretty sure that his guitar is a 2019 model because it's more similar to the ec1000s shown in the latest archives and because "ec 1000" is written on the headstock instead of on  the 12th fret like in the past

Pushead

Tyler's EC-1000 above is legit. A 2019 model. Production switched to Indonesia in late 2017 or early 2018.

Luca's looks to be legit as well, though I hate to confirm with only seeing a single photo. His is a 2017 model, which is when they started making changes to the models including removing the model number from the 12th fret.

tyler w.

tyler w.

tyler w.

tyler w.

Hey its tyler again thank you for looking at my guitar just picked this up yesterday and wanted to make sure it was real

tyler w.

Esp ltd ex-351D

Pushead

Hi Tyler, it looks good to me. 2002 model.

Constantine Kanakis

could you please check this esp/ltd serial number w11101066?

Pushead

It should be a 2011 model, but without photos, it's hard to confirm.

Pedro M.

Hello! Could you check it for me? It's a LTD EC-256 - Serial number X17060299 (Made in Indonesia)

Pushead

Looks good to me. It's a late 2017 model.

Squadzilla

Any idea on this EC-401 VB? It's currently listed on CL in my city for a "too good to be true" price and my bullshit alarms are going wild, but if it is somehow legit, I'm about to be all over it. Thanks in advance, you're the real MVP.

Post to Thread