Serial number

Updated
Máté J.

Hey all,

I would like to ask for some help to find out if this guitar is fake or not.

Thank you in advance!

Þórður Á.

Can you tell me something about this guitar?  LTD  EX-260, serial IS0852411, legit? The ESP wikipedia site said the tone knob is a pull/push but I cant move it...could be broken...

Þórður Á.

More pics...I am a little concerned about the hole in the back...there is a little metal tip pointing out next to the hole...I cant think of a reason to put this hole there... 

john v.

please help with the model of this guitar, I can't find what kind of nodelo this is

john v.

MORE PICS 

Pushead

The EX is a 2008 model. The hole at the neck pocket is where the strap button used to be. The broken metal piece is where a previous owner broke the screw while removing it.

The ACL guitar is a early 90s M-II model. The ACL at the 12th fret is either a sticker or more likely a previous owner replaced the ESP inlay with a new one. the ACL is larger in both height and width than the ESP inlay.

Chris.

Hi

could you explain the break down of the E-II serial numbers please. The one I’m interested in starts ES234...

Pushead

The last number of that serial number will be a 3, which designates it's an E-II guitar (as does the ES at the beginning). The year it was made are the two digits before the final 3.

Chris.

Cheers mate, appreciate the help!

does the full serial indicate the full date or any other info?

Chris.

Would value your thoughts on this question too, if you could spare the time please: https://www.espguitars.com/products/19090-e-ii-horizon-nt-7b-hipshot#comment_2467378

Pushead

I replied to that thread as well.

Chris.

Thank you very much!

Bryan F.

w0247838 Can some one decodes thisLtd

Pushead

The 6 digit serial number was a transition between 2000 and 2003. It's somewhere from around there.

Carlos Z.

Hi ! Ineed help... L12051221.  Is this a real LTD ? I have not found any info about chinesse LTDs...  

Pushead

Hard to tell from just one photo, but there's nothing here that seems questionable. I'd feel comfortable saying it's legit. A 2012 model.

Carlos Z.

I don´t have the guitar in my hands yet. It belongs to my uncle, and he is offering it to me. I remember that had a beautiful see throug purple colour. I´ll send more pics to help identify the exact model, if its possible, when it arrives to my home... Thanx !!

Post to Thread