ST Series

Updated
Grof K.

Hey Guys, has anyone played any of the ST series? (ST-1, ST-2) If so, what do you think about them? 

Feraledge

I had a first run ST 2 briefly. The only guitar I've had from ESP or E-II where the fret work was bad, but after doing a level and crown it played really well. The sound on it was a beast, those custom Dimarzios just matched the basswood/maple combo amazingly. I wish the output jack was better suited for a right angle cord than it is personally. I really thought it was an awesome guitar with an amazing sound, but I just didn't bond with it well. Maybe it was that particular one, because I keep thinking about giving it another chance. It just sounded so damn good.

Marius M.

I've an ST1 with rosewood fretboard and EMG's. It's amazing, the best super strat I own (and I own super strats by suhr and fender which are incredible top notch guitars) mine is incredibly stable, I've used it on freezing cold and hot gigs which get hotter with the stage lights and the thing just won't go out of tune, the neck is my favorite shape, plays really well. I usually bring a few guitars to gigs and people always compliment me on how good the ST1 sounds. I just love the ST series, I think they are very underrated but as far as super strats go it's one of the best I've played.

Post to Thread