E-II EC- 1 CTM

Updated
E-II EC- 1 CTM

hi guys,

i bought this guitar from an esp authorized dealer, im from indonesia , though. I am looking for an information about this beast, i now this is legit but somehow it is bothering me, why there is no much information about this guitar. Its a 2013 ec 1 , with 4 knobs , emg 60-81. But when i googled it, there are only a few photos about this guitar. Are you guys have the same guitar as mine? 

Pushead

2013 was the first year of the transition from ESP Standard to E-II.  In the US we had LTD Elite during that short period.  The Overseas Market (anywhere that isn't North America or Japan) kept the same models and shapes as the 2012 ESP Standard line.  So it's essentially the same as a 2012 ESP Eclipse I CTM, just with a new logo.

As the transition went on, the whole market got the E-II brand (and slight logo and headstock change), and I believe that's when the 4 knob Eclipse finally died off.

William  I.

So thats why its really hard to find the information about this E-II Ec-1. We could say this is the discontinued model? And this is really legit of an ESP guitar? Just askin

Pushead

Yep, it's legit.

William  I.

Thanks mate 

Post to Thread