Bob J.

When will 2021 E-II's start shipping out to USA dealers?

Updated
The title says it all. Anyone with ESP (or not w/ESP) happen to know and care to share when the 2021 E-II's will realistically start shipping out to USA dealers, specifically the E-II Horizon FR-II models? Thanks!...
MORE »
Peter G.

Real or Fake?

Updated
Looking for help to confirm if this 2018 Eclipse is the real deal or a fake?...
MORE »
Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Updated
Hi bad news here. My Ell-SN2 bought new from the store @£2500 wont stay in tune. I have returned it to the store who tell me the Floyd is faulty and/or the geometry on the whole guitar is out. Either way this looks like a...
MORE »
MIchael K.

First E-II, dissapointed

Updated
Hi all! First post on this forum, looking for some opinions.  Several months ago i ordered an ESP E-II SV from an online vendor.  The guitar that arrived at the vendors first had to be sent back because the case was shaped...
MORE »
Dr.Nam

Thoman sold ESP e2 black silver fade

Updated
Today I checked serial number...... It's manufactured in 2019 Thoman lied to me It's factory sealed brand new one  How the thoman ordered from esp Japan more than 2 years old guitar as brand new????? Also how the esp...
MORE »
Tuning going sharp

Tuning going sharp

Updated
I've had my SN ll a few months and love the sound and playability etc. Been in lockdown so not been jamming until recently. I'm finding I have to tune frequently. If I use the Floyd rose all the strings go slightly...
MORE »
Dr.Nam

Just receive e2 arrow black sliver fade

Updated
Very disappointed so angry!!!! I paid it for  factory sealed brand new one from thoman.  But I got no original esp factory box also scratches so many places on hardcase  Worst of all the edge of one of wings has paint...
MORE »
NGD: E-II Arrow NT

NGD: E-II Arrow NT

Updated
Always love new guitar day. Wanted to add a V to the family for some time now.   ...
MORE »
James K.

Guitar Weight

Updated
E-II ECLIPSE FULL THICKNESS - The ESP Guitar Company (espguitars.com) How much does this guitar weigh?...
MORE »
purpleorange

replacing the volume pot of an ESP E-II M-II NECK THRU Urban Camo with Shadow killpot

Updated
Hello I would like to replace my E-II M-II NECK THRU Urban Camo guitar's volume pot with an SH 124 Kill-Pot 35k LOG from Shadow Electronics https://shadowelectronics.com/products/sh-124 but since my volume pot is the...
MORE »
Darren K.

ESP E-II M-II 2008 model???

Updated
Hello,   Does anyone have any info and/or opinions on the 2008 ESP E-II M-II.   I have found one here in Australia, it's white, hardtail, i believe neck thru with what looks to be an ebony finger board (no fret markers)...
MORE »
James K.

FAQ Link Not Active

Updated
Why is the FAQ link  How can I find out the status of my order that was placed through an authorized ESP Dealer? inactive?...
MORE »
Dimarzio cliplock strap. Which screw to use with viper?

Dimarzio cliplock strap. Which screw to use with viper?

Updated
I recently picked up an e-ii viper which has the Dunlop strap buttons. The screw for these original strap buttons is a bigger thread than the screw I used on an ec-1000 with the clip locks. The second set of screws dimarzio...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
Well well well....Last guitar I bought was the E II M II in UC in 2016 .I love it, it is a true beast! This year I managed to get my hands on this beauty ..E II Horizon III in RDB finish. The guitar is great, loved the...
MORE »
White guitars

White guitars

Updated
I'm looking at buying an E-II Eclipse somewhere down the line and I've kinda fallen in love with the snow white version. My only issue is that I know that white guitars tend to yellow over time. Maybe some people like that...
MORE »