New Horizon's Original Series

New Horizon's Original Series

Updated
Really diggin' the new Horizon-I in the DCAR, A II and TM colors. To bad they don't have revearsed headstocks. Then I would definitely buy one! Those colors look so nice!...
MORE »
Alvaro O.

its my Esp Eclipse II Real or fake?

Updated
Hi. Sorry, my English is not so good. Yesterday. I bought a Esp Eclipse II in my country Chile. and I would like to know if it is legitimate. At least I saw her from view for some details, and she seemed legitimate to me....
MORE »
jTm

ESP 487 std. Info search

Updated
Ok, sorry four the multiple posts about the same thing but it doesn't seem as though this is a very active forum and I'm hoping someone will see this in a more active area of the forum. So, I've had this ESP since around...
MORE »
Hassle

BUYING a vintage ESP strat/tele in the uk!

Updated
I made a thread several years ago looking for an old Cockstock horizon and was lucky enough to pick one up! Now i'm on the look out for a strat/tele. I don't really mind what particular model/year. I'm interested in 400/800...
MORE »
Michael W.

FOR SALE 1980s/90s ESP Vintage Plus w/ Original Hard Case

Updated
Selling my ESP Vintage Plus with original hardcase in near mint condition. Please let me know if your interested. ...
MORE »
dd1983

Is Original the same as 'standard'?

Updated
If E-II is LTD....(deluxe or elite? + £1000), then is 'Original' the new Standard? Or if not, is it better/worse?   My old SV's have SS serial numbers and Standard Series in a ring on the back of the headstock. That's what...
MORE »
Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Updated
Hello, I have a late 80's .. maybe early 90's Seafoam Green Telecaster that is a custom for a guitarist in the band The Toll .... out of Columbus OH .  Are there any ID markers to find out exactly what it is and when it was...
MORE »
White Esp Explorer Bolt On Version Wanted

White Esp Explorer Bolt On Version Wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer Bolt On Version Wanted...
MORE »
david h.

looking for esp m-i

Updated
STILL looking...
MORE »
Selling my rare 1st gen ESP Horizon Deluxe

Selling my rare 1st gen ESP Horizon Deluxe

Updated
If anyone is interested please contact me! ...
MORE »
Exodus5

Identify ESP M-II

Updated
i bought this one today.  It was advertised as a US custom shop but that was wrong (according to the serial).  Then i temoved the neck to see the date but it is not like my other M-II.  This one just has some scribble...no...
MORE »
Fred C.

Real ESP M2 urban camo

Updated
Hello everyone,   I would like to buy this used ESP M2 urban camo . I check his serial number (SS0551325) here : http://www.guitarscollector.com/esp-serial-numbers.html
It seems correct . But is it really the serial...
MORE »
Brad L.

Any Info about this ESP Strat

Updated
I bought this ESP Strat copy in the early 90's from a co worker. I'm trying to firure out the aprox value because I plan on selling it. I asssume it's worth about $400.00 but I just wanted to check before I sold it. I never...
MORE »
Romain M.

Esp arrow andromeda legit ?

Updated
Hi guys,   My wife just bought this wonderfull esp arrow Andromeda which is supposed to be an original series   guitar was supposed to come With a floyd rose wich is not actually on the Guitar    This is not a big deal...
MORE »
mii ctm

mii ctm

Updated
Why all esp mii come with alder body and not a single one with mahogany ?  Just curious to know .....
MORE »