Tom R.

Forest GT Japan - 1st year of production?

Updated
Anyone know which Japanese catalog the Forest GT first appeared in? I just bought one and I'm wanting to chase down a copy of the first catalog it appeared in...
MORE »
Luke W.

Anybody know about this guitar

Updated
I bought this guitar 7 years ago and I received no information about the model/specs or running gear. Nothing has been changed since I bought it and it sounds and plays amazing. Any help would be appreciated, thanks....
MORE »
86-87  ESP M-1 Custom

86-87 ESP M-1 Custom

Updated
Hey all, 

With the re-release of the 87 series... I'm wondering if it's time to let go of my super rare ESP M-1 Custom with a pre-lawsuit reverse headstock.  serial number  325

I added a slant single and a small...
MORE »
Aja M.

1986 400 Series strat fret types

Updated
I got a 400 series strat brand new in 86 and have owned about 20 guitars since then. The neck on that strat still remains my favorite. Does anyone know what size frets are on it? I recently got a tele with tall, narrow frets...
MORE »
Raymond  P.

ESP Original (Japan) vs E-II

Updated
I know there has been so much back and forth info on whether the E-II are as good as the old Standard series. I’m just learning about ESPs so any info is greatly appreciated. 

im fairly specific on what I’m looking...
MORE »
visualrocker69

Pickup Replacement for ESP Forest-GT?

Updated
Hey everyone! I have an Original Series Forest GT and was looking to upgrade the pickups. I'm kinda leaning towards Bare Knuckle for the bridge (the Alnico version of the Nailbomb was highly recommended to me). Any thoughts...
MORE »
Uğur D.

What is this ESP Eclipse?

Updated
Hello friends. I just bought a second hand ESP Eclipse. But I can't decide which version this is. I know that previous owner had changed the tuners and neck pickup. In the bridge there is Seymour Duncan APH1b and the owner...
MORE »
jason s.

"The Mirage" what year, one off?

Updated
MORE »
Narvydas Z.

ESP HORIZON 2008 Deal

Updated
Hey, guys. I'm kinda new to ESP guitars. I came across this ESP Horizon the other day. The guy says it's a 2008 model. Looks to be in a mint condition, he says he used it for 3 months and after that the guitar slept in a case...
MORE »
ESP Formula and Horizon

ESP Formula and Horizon

Updated
Diggin both of these.   Not finding a lot of info on the Formula.  Wonder why this was discontinued.  ...
MORE »
Ron M.

Trying to find info on theses ESP Teles

Updated
MORE »
Warren E.

Original or custom Charvel?

Updated
Hi. Longtime lurker. I just cant resist ESP. Love/hate relationship. Gorgeous instruments . Yet I have not enjoyed the ones I owned. An old M-II, a KH 202, and a ludicrously overpriced bolt on Hammett version. Do they take...
MORE »
Ognyan V.

My esp

Updated
hi I just bought ESp how and where to find specific?...
MORE »
ESP M-II delixe

ESP M-II delixe

Updated
So guys... I need an opinion. i can pick up a good condition M-II delixe from ‘97 for 800€.... whatcha guys think?...
MORE »
Ryan A.

[WTS] ESP Eclipse II Standard Series Volcano Red

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post and I'm new to the forum. I have a very nice 2012 MIJ standard series Eclipse II in the rare volcano red finish. I originally purchased this guitar in 2014 and...
MORE »