ESP Mirage Deluxe

Updated
ESP Mirage Deluxe

Hi Everyone,

Here is my ESP Mirage Deluxe with the Jackson Lawsuit reverse headstock, which I bought in 2009 from an eBay Seller called meestursparkle from Japan. It has the original Sinclair ESP Trem, ESP tuners and it came with a non F Spaced Duncan Distorsion HB, which I later replaced with an SD George Lynch Screamin' Demon. I don't know what make the single coil is.

I'm not sure if it was made in USA or Japan. I looked through the old catalogues from 1987 - 1990 and it could be from the Custom Shop or from the New York Series, but I've not seen anything with the reverse headstock. Any information on this would be great. I look forward to your comments.

Cheers

Darren D

Shaw Steven

Wow, This is nice. Is this still available at ebay?

Darren D.

I bought it from eBay in 2008. I'm not planning on selling this one. It was my first pro guitar. I just took it out of storage recently to blow out the cobwebs. It's a great guitar to play. Though I'm not that keen on the Sinclair trem much. 

Shaw Steven

do you know any other store who sell this guitar?

Darren D.

To the best of my knowledge this is a late 80s early 90s Mirage Deluxe. I've not seen any other with this set up. I doubt very much if you could find one in a store. You'll have to look for a second hand one like I did. Or pay a small fortune to the ESP Custom shop

mmilio c.

Can you show me more pictures?

Irma D.

There are actually a lot of connecting wires. I think this needs to be understood by those who understand this type of instrument deeply. I'm new to playing guitars with a small number of strings. However, the shape of the ESP Mirage Deluxe has a beautiful classic look geometry dash lite

Molly W.

Nice instrument

Brandon T.

That's nice

Laura C.

Amazing!

Laura C.

Hahah

fnaf b.

Do you like to play video games? After a long day at work, you may have a fun race with your friends or family thanks to the fall guys challenge. Because of its attractive graphics and fascinating gameplay, this game will appeal to everyone.

ora b.

I really want to learn to play the piano, but conditions don't allow it moto x3m unblocked

Post to Thread