Was it difficult?

Updated
Varvara L.

A question for everyone who has their own business. How and with what did you start and develop it? Was it difficult? Interested in everything that you can tell.

pilot996

This is way too vague a question. Narrow your scope. 

Ganriett G.

Starting something is always difficult, since it's something unknown to you, you cann't know all the subtleties and nuances until you get the necessary experience, and as you know, you get experience by making mistakes and solving problems. I have always dreamed of a small family business, but for a long time I was afraid to decide on it. Until one day I just gave it a try. I searched  for something that could convince me to take such risk, but in the end I was lucky to find the articles "Is It Profitable to Open a Pawnshop?" and I realized that I can handle this without driving my family into debt. After drawing up a business plan, it was difficult. Many business management processes aren't described in any textbook. It took me a year to organize a smooth workflow in my pawnshop, but it was worth it.

LoraB

A question for everyone who has their own business.

Peter P.

It's difficult to develop a strategy than to find investors. Mainly it hurts for your mental health because you can't be sure in success of your idea for 100%

rechel m.

I started my own resume writing business in Edmonton fueled by my passion for writing and helping others. It wasn't easy at first, but I researched the market, set up a home office, and relied on word of mouth and networking to find clients. As a certified resume writer, I built a professional website and collaborated with local career coaches and agencies to expand my reach. Despite the challenges, my business thrived, and I found fulfillment in helping clients land their dream jobs. Starting a business as a resume writer in Edmonton requires perseverance and continuous learning, but it's worth it when you turn your passion into a successful reality.

Jack J.

thanks guys for usefull info

Post to Thread