ESP board members @ S&M² : Let's meet !

Updated
ESP board members @ S&M² : Let's meet !

Anyone attending to the shows ?

Let's try to meet over there !

Cheers,

-G.

Pushead

Yeah, I'm in San Diego right now. Leaving this morning to drive the coast to San Francisco.

Guiguitarz

Cool ! Do you have a WhatsApp number ? PM me,

-G.

EDIT: oh, we have Instagram messaging just in case.

Pushead

Some former "respectable members" of this forum and I will be pre-gaming this afternoon at Magnolia Brewery at 4pm. It's about a 15 minute walk to the arena from there.

2505 3rd St,

San Francisco, CA 94107

Hit me up on Instagram (if you're not friends with me on Bookface) if you need more details. @pushead_cic

Pushead

I know there were a bunch of us there and I met a few of you. It was awesome to hang with Big Daddy B for a bit and to meet Guiguitars as well. BDB pointed Breadfan32 out to me and we waved at each other (I think.) Luke22 was there but we didn't get a chance to talk.

I also met Chris (6squared?) Who reads but doesn't post much. We kept being at the same events at the same time all weekend and I finally decided to go over to him before Sunday's show and ask why he looks familiar.

Along with this group, I was there with former members of the forum Dark Alone and Evil Eye Virtue. And I was able to hang with former member RRRcustom last Monday when I flew into San Diego. 

I wish there was more time to hang, guys. I'm about to leave for the airport and back home. I hope everyone had a great time and has safe travels home.

ProfessorExp

Damn. I wish I saw this before the show haha. The wife and I were there from NY for night 2. Great show. 

Pushead

That's awesome, man! What did you think of the show?

From my perspective (and it may be related to the location in the arena) but Sunday felt like the better show. It sounded better, the crowd was way more into it and it felt tighter, too.

ProfessorExp

We had a great time. I can't compare it to the first night because we only were at the second but it definitely seemed pretty tight (except for whatever happened to Kirk's Mummy during Bells). Crowd was very into it. It was crazy how long they went on at the end of Memory Remains. I felt like a couple of the newer songs didn't work as well with the Symphony, but overall it was awesome and I cannot wait to see how the theatrical version comes out. 

Breadfan32

Sunday night show was amazing ! 

Post to Thread