2019 New Guitar & Bass Press Release Previews

Updated
2019 New Guitar & Bass Press Release Previews

Hey all you ESP All Access members. Over the next few days, you should be receiving some sneak peeks of our press releases for new product announcements sent straight to your email inbox. These are leading up to this coming Friday December 14, when our full "2019 New Guitar & Bass Preview" will be live here on the ESP site.

If you want to discuss anything about the press release information, this is the place to do it. Again, keep in mind that sometime on Friday, we'll let the cat out of the bag for everyone. This is just a little heads-up as a "thank you" for all the people who are part of our terrific All Access community.

Thanks!

Steven Riccio

I can’t wait to see them!

Derek H.

Can’t wait to see all of  those awesome guitars.

Logan a.

I saw the esp custom shop version of the ltd sc607b 1h and it looked amazing I cant wait to buy this, just wish you guys did a green sparkle tele 1h or a red sparkle sc 1h too but purple is amazing anyways! Cant wait for the rest !!!!

Geeetarguy70

Don’t forget about us lefties. Make some purple snakebytes. We are valued customers

Kevin W.

Absolutely! I thought the exact same thing a few weeks ago when I had seen the limited run of the purple snakebytes. Make it in Lefty! I would buy one for sure. 

rapheal m.

i hope new eclipse 

THORKO

Yes Eclipse 7–string fixed bridge and different color options

Rafael .

I have enough guitars. LOL. There’s no such thing as enough guitars. Can’t wait to see the new stuff. In the meantime I’ll continue to enjoy my current ESP. 

Nick  S.
Jeff K. wrote:

Hey all you ESP All Access members. Over the next few days, you should be receiving some sneak peeks of our press releases for new product announcements sent straight to your email inbox. These are leading up to this coming Friday December 14, when our full "2019 New Guitar & Bass Preview" will be live here on the ESP site.

If you want to discuss anything about the press release information, this is the place to do it. Again, keep in mind that sometime on Friday, we'll let the cat out of the bag for everyone. This is just a little heads-up as a "thank you" for all the people who are part of our terrific All Access community.

Thanks!

Nick  S.

Yo the new ltd arrow black metal series is so sick, the matte and no inlays makes it look so smooth epic shit, love it!

Graeme W.

Good to see the LTD Lynch GL-200MT is coming back.. where will it be made? Korea? I'd like to see the full Japanese M-1 Tiger version back too though.. been looking for a mint one for ages and not having any luck.

Daniel E.

Is it too much to ask for an EC-1007 in Snow White?  Or even an EC-1000 Snow White with black hardware?  I’d buy in a heartbeat! 

Kyle F.

I've had this photo saved because I was planning to get my 608B refinished in purple satin.

If the new LTD SC-607B1H looks anything like this, please take my money!

Kyle F.

I think it would also be very cool to have the tone pot removed — just a single volume.

August M.

HOW ABOUT YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE BUDGET BEGINNER GUITAR SERIES AND MAKE A SEPERATE SERIES FOR THAT? THERE'S NOT A SINGLE STARTER PACK/KIT  by ISP. Do you hear us? We need a series similar to gio! 

Dean J.

No new Neil Westfall model :( I was hopeful a baritone model would be put out. Hopefully soon! I would buy an nw-44 baritone so fast. 

Frank E.

Interesting to see that the GL-200MT is back. How will the new version be different from the 2010's?

Alder body instead of Basswood?

12th fret inlay still there, or dots?

Robert P.

Its too bad I cant get one in a left handed version.I own 4 esp left handed guitars and have 3 of Lynchs guitars in right handed version.I called multiple places for an LTD left handed version and was told they cant do it.Only on the top of the line versions which is $4000.00.Been a loyal customer for years.Plus the website says custom shop.Dont get it.

Post to Thread