Ibanez RGR320SP Guitars for sale 3 of them

Updated
Ibanez RGR320SP Guitars for sale 3 of them

I have three Ibanez RGR320SP (black) guitars for sale, they come with road runner hard shell cases, gotoh locking tuner mod, rosewood fretboards, shark tooth inlays, edge tremelos, locking nut, reverse headstock, v7, v8 pickups.  The guitars are next to new being that two of them were backup guitars and I bought them new, only one of them has playing time on it.  I’m only looking to get 250$ a piece for them or 700$ for all three.  I’ve personally maintained these guitars, and set them up, they are set up for metal and have no dead spots or fret buzzing.  I switched to ESP and no longer play Ibanez.  You can contact me via email @jshannon3@yahoo.com if interested or if you want pics.

Oscarabbit
Jshannon3 wrote:

I have three Ibanez RGR320SP (black) guitars for sale, they come with road runner hard shell cases, gotoh locking tuner mod, rosewood fretboards, shark tooth inlays, edge tremelos, locking nut, reverse headstock, v7, v8 pickups.  The guitars are next to new being that two of them were backup guitars and I bought them new, only one of them has playing time on it.  I’m only looking to get 250$ a piece for them or 700$ for all three.  I’ve personally maintained these guitars, and set them up, they are set up for metal and have no dead spots or fret buzzing.  I switched to ESP and no longer play Ibanez.  You can contact me via email @jshannon3@yahoo.com if interested or if you want pics.

Yes  I’m interested I emailed u 

Jshannon3

Dude, I’m so sorry I missed your email, I get hundreds of emails daily and I might have overlooked it.  You can give me a call if you like or text me too, my number is (740) 248-2752, call me with a real number, I don’t answer ‘private’ or ‘unavailable ‘ calls.  I’ve still have the guitars and have dropped the price down to 200 a piece, that guitar, case, mods, everything. Here’s some pics of one of the guitars:

Jshannon3
Oscarabbit wrote:

Yes  I’m interested I emailed u 

I just posted some pics and my phone number on the esp forum if your still interested in the Ibanez RGR320SP guitars. Price is down to 200 a piece now I’ll put my phone number on here too.  740-248-2752 and call from a real number cause I won’t answer ‘private’ or ‘unavailable’. Here’s some pics of one of the guitars:

Post to Thread