James' KL Explorer "Garage days"

Updated
James' KL Explorer "Garage days"

Can't find the thread where we were discussing about it, but here's a good video about the last Ken Lawrence Explorer of James : 

DRT1985

That is a wicked guitar. I love to story behind it all. 

Metalbebby666

Amazing story!! Hope one day to own meself a KL..one day

Glocker G.

James!  Details man, details!!!

More details please.

Brian

Such a killer guitar. Amazing work by Ken, as always!

Pushead

Woah, a Brian sighting!

ESP 348

Very very cool! What a great story and what an amazing guitar!

Jim B.

Absolutely sick guitar. I love the meaning behind it as well as the look and shape. Really cool. I'm thinking about making one to look just like it.

ESP 348

He doesn't play this guitar as much as I thought he would. I mean, I don't think I have seen it at all during the European leg of the tour this year.

Unless he wants to keep it locked up and safe at home so it doesn't get damaged or lost while in Europe.

Hopefully he brings it to Australia later this year for their Australian tour. I doubt it, but would be cool to see it in person from the Snakepit.

Guiguitarz

Hey Pap !

im sure you’ll see it ! 

I saw it last week on Moth. I was at the barrier and I had the time to see every details, and the 4 coins on the back. The nails between the two PUs, ... 

it’s a wonderful guitar. 

-G. 

bennyvh

from yesterdays gig in Belgium

Martijn R.

He had it out quite a few times in Belgium this passed Sunday.

Regarding another guitar, Greeny, I thought it was funny they used it for the last sound check. Likely the most expensive guitar they carry on the road and then they use it for the sound check.

Post to Thread