Inspection of ESP website purchases

Updated
Inspection of ESP website purchases

When you buy a guitar direct from this ESP website, does it get inspected for craftsmanship such as fit and finish, fret leveling, and setup for intonation,string action etc. before it gets shipped out? Also, does where does it ship from, the warehouse in L.A. California? Thanks I appreciate it. I hate to bother but I live in a rural area and dont have anywhere near me to get the instrument professionally set up. I am drooling over an EII Horizon and would prefer to buy from here! Thanks again!

Road King

I think the guitars come from a random dealer, not ESP. Many dealers have websites and will ship. You should just contact a dealer and have them set the guitar up the way you like.

AJ-Dub-775

Ok thanks for the info man I appreciate it. That does make sense shipping from the nearest dealer to me. I mostly just want the assurance that my guitar was overlooked and made sure it was immaculate in fit and finish, frets properly dressed, electronics function,nothing wrong,etc, before it ships to me instead of opening the box and hoping for the best, Im sure either way it will be just fine. I cant wait to buy a New Horizon. Such an amazing guitar.

Post to Thread