EXP300 anyone??

Updated
EXP300 anyone??

This guy is outta his mind!!!

https://reverb.com/item/6079157-esp-ltd-exp300

Jeff W.

Thats mine find another one..than you can set the price. I own a 97 too. One on ebay went for over 700 on the ex200 i thought that was to cheep..thanks for the advertisement though...

Nathan S.

I've got an exp200 as well, sure I can set the price wherever I want if I tried to sell it, doesn't make it worth it just because I say so. It's only worth what it sells for. I can't help but notice your  $1800.00 LTD is still for sale......good luck with that lol

Nathan S.

And yes I know, the 300 you are selling is set neck, and was only made for 1 year. All which should add up to more value. However, one small fact remains, it has a Floyd on it. 97% of the people that want that guitar want it for what Hetfield had, and Hetfield didn't run a Floyd. Every EXP300 ive seen sell have all sold for less than what EXP200's typically go for. Sad but true............see what I did there lol

Jeff W.

You go high allways can go lower not higher..yes its only worth what someone will pay....i have done this a few years too. I know what i have in it sooooo. it does say make me an offer. You didn't really think i was going list it for 300 did you...lol

Nathan S.

Good luck with the sale man

Post to Thread