What changes/new stuff would you like to see in 2016 for ESP?

Updated
Jeremy D.

I would definetly like a wider array of color choices. Some you only get two choices.  I would especially like a few color options on the horizon and horizon III.  Instead of black and purple how about adding a dark green burst or an orange like on the MIII Usa.  The EII horizon stop tail only comes in a brown which I dont like. How awesome would a cherry sunburts for a hard tail horizon look?  I do remember a time ESP put out some limited edition guitars that had color changing paint which was very cool. All around more colors please!  Also how about changing the EII logo on the Eclipse? Get rid of those 3 diagonal lines on the headstock it makes the guitar look cheap.  I also wouldnt mind seeing a few new kinds of inlays on the fretboards. It would be cool if a few guitars came with the skull and crossbone inlays that aren't a KH model.  The Moon and star thing is cool too but maybe something new and original like celtic crosses, viking writing, japanese caligraphy, snakes, some kind of animal that flies like a pig with bat wings?  How about devils dancing up and down the frets?  I dunno I like the flying birds on PRS guitars so something like that. Maybe even L.E.D. light fret markers on an EII model. 

Adam KasnyĆ³czki

Dunno, LTD 330s had those dark greens and cool burst colors, but the 331 don't, still I want to try one of those but would've been happy if they kept those colors. Inlay wise I prefer not to have inlays, just love the plain fretboard maybe something on the 12th fret like Schecter does it, but the flags looks awesome too and you know immediately it's ESP or LTD.

Post to Thread