ESP KH-2 vs Ibanez JEM

Updated
ESP KH-2 vs Ibanez JEM

i used to be ibanez guitar fan and plays JEM guitar....i owned white jem7v and floral pattern 2....but after ive been introduced by my friend esp kh-2

i decided to buy esp kh and been a fan of the guitar....i feel the tone,playability,quality and workmanship way better than ibanez JEM....now its already 6-7 months not playing the JEMs and its kept in the hardcase....im not really a fan of kirk hammet...i like metallica but im more to marty friedman,vai,paul gilbert etc...but i love esp kh guitar....anyone has any opinion on this two guitars?

Pushead

How do you feel about Steve Vai?

muhammad anwar

vai good guitar player and i like most of his guitar music

ESP 348

A friend owns a few Vai guitars! He absolutely loves them.

I reckon they all look great, but I never really got into the groove with them. My friend loves playing my KH guitars when we used to play together.

Now my KH guitars, where do I start! They are all amazing, some feel and sound better than others.

The build quality, feel and tone on a few of the NTB KH guitars I own are simply unmatched with any other guitar I have played.

Here is an old pic of my collection, have a few more KH guitars now.

I should get my mate to send me a pic of his Jem guitars so I can post it up for you.

muhammad anwar

The price of jem guitar is expensive and overpriced to me with quality of it isnt up to standard

ESP 348

Agree with both of you, my mate pays up to AU $5K for his Jem guitars and they are definitely not $5K guitars IMO.

Post to Thread