Joe_Bradburry

Madison Divinity

Updated
Has anyone tried the Madison Divinity head? i want to get one, but there arent any stores in my area that sell them, so i cant try one out! :(...
MORE »
idpmofo

DR color-coated strings

Updated
After seeing someone's pics with Red strings (looked like they were soaked with blood :D ) I was considering putting some Black Beauties on my EC500S. I read a few reviews that said they break easily and a few that said...
MORE »
N3rdAl3rt

passive alternative to emg 85

Updated
suggestions?...
MORE »
Favourite Peice of Gear

Favourite Peice of Gear

Updated
Whats everyone's Favourite peice of Gear? You can include guitars... Mine would be my Les Paul Gothic....
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

6505+ vs. triple xxx

Updated
ok so i think i have narrowed down the amps tht i might bye i want to know what you guys think of the peavey 6505+ and the triple x peavey give me the pros and cons . thanks for your time sarg...
MORE »
arkeyn

boss gt 8

Updated
Has anybody used this thing? Did you managed to find your sound...
MORE »
Richie C

For Sale?

Updated
Is there a section already up that has postings of guitars that members have for sale?...
MORE »
SA-WEET

Bass Amp question

Updated
hey, i need a new 100+ watt bass amp, im thinking one of those Ampeg BA-115, or a line 6, my price range is $600-900. any suggestions??...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

What Would You Do? Cab dilemma.

Updated
Right now I'm saving up for an Orange PPC212 to match my Marshall 1936 cab. The idea would be to have a cab that compliments the cleans (Marshall) and one to give the whole thing more thump and body (Orange). Now, I have...
MORE »
wildchild

Guitar strings question

Updated
I'll be getting some new strings soon, and I was wondering what brand/gauge would be good for say.. an In Flames sound.. The strings I normally get from my music store are always too light and twangy and it sounds like...
MORE »
Celestion Question

Celestion Question

Updated
Hey, that rhymes... Has anyone tried both the G12K-100 and the V30's, and can give a compare and contrast? On the Celestion website, their specs seem very similar, but I'm just wondering what people's opinions were. ...
MORE »
BrazilianBootyLover

tube amp question

Updated
So I got this vht pittbull combo and I was just messing with it and I think theres something wrong with it. First off the volume knob on the clean channel is completely off but if I play I can hear myself fine. Secondly, when...
MORE »
BLS

Epi Valve JR Combo

Updated
Hi, Anyone have this set up? I know a few have the head. Wanted to get some input, as I am thinking of buying one. How does it respond (Sound wise) to say a POD XT or ZW Overdrive/distortion? Thanks, Matt...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

50 watt headroom / Rectoverb

Updated
So, on to the newest episode of my Recto cravings. I've found this Rectoverb that's being sold and I'm pretty interested... the only thing I'm kind of worried about is the amount of headroom. I like my cleans nice and...
MORE »
cicada71

Amp for thrash-choice of 4 ?

Updated
Hi I'm looking for a good amp preferably to play thrash & death metal through, I've got about $400-600aus to spend and have narrowed it down to 4 combo amps, my choices are , -Randall RG75 G2 -Marshall Valvestate...
MORE »