ampartic

Original Cry Baby AC Adapter Question

Updated
Hey I'm new here and had a question for whoever is knowledgeable about electrical stuff. I found out my dunlop wah requires the following specs for an AC/DC adapter: Input: 120v AC 60Hz 6w Output: 9v DC 200mA I...
MORE »
JoeBender

EMG HZ's for neck positions

Updated
Hey guys, I was just wondering, I know there are several different versions of the HZ EMGs, and I was wondering which ones were the equivalent of the 85 and 60. I wanted to get an alnico version for used in the neck position...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Line 6: Flextone Iii Vs Spider Iii Vs Spider Valve 212

Updated
FLEXTONE III XL VS SPIDER III 120 VS SPIDER VALVE 212 Ok help me pick one of the above............ Price wise they are all really the same for me. Music played: AC/DC, GNR, Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Madien, Ozzy and...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Kahler vs OFR

Updated
Whats the difference?...
MORE »
espsy

Emg 60a

Updated
Anyone any experience of this pickup in the bridge position? Comments?...
MORE »
mmonti

Practice Gear

Updated
Im lookin for some type of practice gear for when its late and quiet, I used to use an old rockman but dont know where I put it. Can anyone recommend anything that sounds decent clean and w/distortion, etc. and aint real...
MORE »
tube recommendations

tube recommendations

Updated
need some recommendations for ye ole XXX that needs retubing.. at least i think it's the tubes.. it plays great for about 5-10 minutes then the output drops for a few minutes then goes back up to the normal level.. does this...
MORE »
therapist

New Pickup

Updated
SD SH-14 Custom 5 vs. SD SH-4 JB. I have narrowed it down to these two pickups but I cant decide. I would like to hear what your experiences have been and which one you prefer. What are the pros and cons?...
MORE »
borkthrone

5150 II effects loop noise

Updated
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me... I have a 5150 II and I run an MXR 10 band eq through the effects loop. I've been doing that for about 5 years and its worked fine. Now, when I put the loop on, it makes a high...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Joe Satch JS1000

Updated
Anyone played this guitar? How is the next compared to the Wizard? Or the ESP ones such as a KH2...
MORE »
TheSandman

Attenuator for my Mesa Rectoverb 50 combo....

Updated
Looking to do away with the distortion pedal and stick with rectoverb distortion. Was looking at either a hot plate or a weber attenuator, which one would better for my amp? What ohm do I need to get? I know your suppose...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

firewind-a dark halo

Updated
does anyone know what keyboards these two bands use they sound the same and it want one...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

New amp finally!

Updated
Long story short....about 2 months ago I sold my modded 5150II and searched for a used Randall V2......found one on Ebay and I got burned.....Sent it in to Randall to get it fixed. 3 1/2 weeks later It's fixed (free of charge...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Extra Thin U vs Extra Thin Flat

Updated
Whats the difference?...
MORE »
espsy

Engl Fireball

Updated
Right, ive been hearing off alot of ppl that the Powerball doesn't cut through the mix live. Anyone have experience with the fireball in a live situation??...
MORE »