JacksonRR1

Why can't I find a website that sells a tremstopper?

Updated
I looked everywhere and is the dam thing like a myth or something? Everyones heard of it but no one knows if it really exists or somethng? I want to tune my Floyd Rose to drop C and I have to have a tremstopper to do it but...
MORE »
AnubisUnbound

Issue with MKIV

Updated
I had an issue with the MkIV last night at practice. I let it warm up like usual, and once we got started playing, it seemed like it was cutting out and making a 'static-y/bad cable' type noise. When I say it was cutting...
MORE »
Strange

Moar Powr

Updated
I'm considering a power source for my pedals. It'll need to power a few stomp-boxes, a crybaby and a Line 6 DL4. Anybody got strong feelings for or against the following? Voodoo Lab Pedal Power (I, II) Dunlop DC...
MORE »
Joe_Bradburry

BBE Sonic Maximizer

Updated
I want to get one of these for my future rig, but i'm wondering if i should get the sonic stomp pedal, or save up for one of the rack units....
MORE »
BLS

Amp Help

Updated
Need some advice on the following amps. I would like to get a small tube amp for my house and a decent combo for small Gigs. Here's my choices: Small Tube for house use: Blackheart Epi Valve Jr Combo Amp for small...
MORE »
Mesa Cabs

Mesa Cabs

Updated
Anyone know the difference between the Mesa Recto "Traditional" and "Standard" cabs?...
MORE »
japs5607

Best Cab For Peavey 6505

Updated
Currently using a randall with celestion super lead 16's But i want a more chunky sound Suggestions please...
MORE »
BLS

Computer Speakers

Updated
Hi, When I'm practicing at home I spend majority of the time playing through the software on my computer (Line6 Gear Box) instead of my amp. I was wondering if anyone could recomend some good speakers that won't break the...
MORE »
wildchild

Toneport problem

Updated
So I got a toneport UX2 the other day, been doin some recording. my problem is that.. when i record, i get random pop or crackling noises in the tracks ive recorded. its really fuckin annoying. is there any way to stop the...
MORE »
iheartsquires

dumb question

Updated
do you really need to crank tube amps to make them sound good? cant you just use a hotplate???? thinking bout a 6505 or a powerball...
MORE »
T-nuts

Electro Harmonix Tubes

Updated
I know there are alot of threads about tubes right now, but all that is available to me are Electro Harmonix. So I need to replace my 6505+ with all new tubes. 12AX7's for the preamp, But what should I put in the...
MORE »
espdood

Peavey 6505 or 6505 plus?

Updated
I've been hearing mixed comments regarding the extra tube that the plus has. Is it for the clean channel to make it more versatile or is it used in the lead channel for better gain? One guy had contacted Peavey and they said...
MORE »
Imperial Greg

5150 II tubes?

Updated
I got a 5150 II. I play metal, machine head, fear factory, killswitch, chimaira stuff... im not too good with tubes, never really had a chance to try out different kinds, and everyone is giving me so many different options......
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

Power converter: influence on sound?

Updated
I'm most certainly buying a Tremoverb from someone of the forums. Now, I'll be needing a power converter to get the beast going where I live. Does anyone of you have any experience with using a converter on an amp? I've had...
MORE »
atmosphere0284

New player with a couple of questions.

Updated
Sup everybody? Well, I'm new to everything guitar but have had the desire to play for years. I finally went and bought myself an LTD kh-202 (hope this was an alright choice for a new player!?!) I listen to pratically all...
MORE »